Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do people post my profile picture in My threads

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I post threads of I incel traits or about my other things and some people will post image of my profile picture. Why do they do it or what does it mean

Is it incel trait people post your profile picture in your own thread

I post threads of I incel traits or about my other things and some people will post image of my profile picture. Why do they do it or what does it mean
Its a reflection of you, They know you like crab legs.

we just think that you should lay off the crab legs and stop rotting your teeth man.

Mods need to have a protection detail on OP 24/7 tbh, he is a vunerable low IQcel and there are many who would seek to take advantage of him. He's blown like a year's salary on shitty rigged jewsino gambling in the last year if he's not LARPing. :lul:

It draws attention to the often comedic juxtaposition between someone’s weird profile picture and their style or content of posting

It draws attention to the often comedic juxtaposition between someone’s weird profile picture and their style or content of posting
What does that mean juxtipose

Mods need to have a protection detail on OP 24/7 tbh, he is a vunerable low IQcel and there are many who would seek to take advantage of him. He's blown like a year's salary on shitty rigged jewsino gambling in the last year if he's not LARPing. :lul:
If the mods started protection details for low IQcels they would have to give everyone on this site one.

Sign of low iq if you need this explained tbh

What is means crabs legs

Explain for him

people do it to me sometimes too. take it as a compliment that your profile pic is funny.

Good explanation.

Why do they do it I can’t understand

B

What is style of posting I just at thoughts that I think
The content you post and your personality while typing it out. It's hard to explain.