Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do ricecels belive AMWF is the superior mix?

• Thread starter GeomaxxingIsBased
  • Start date
GeomaxxingIsBased

GeomaxxingIsBased

Greycel
MUH ELLIOT THIS MUH ELLIOT THAT
yet they willingly ignore all the killers, incels, shooters and physicos who have Asian fathers and white mothers
ER doesn't even have the highest kill count

1707010370200073.jpg

doesn't matter much, if father or mother is Asian kid will have like more than 50% of mongoloid race features

doesn't matter much, if father or mother is Asian kid will have like more than 50% of mongoloid race features
Avoiding the point I'm trying to make

There is absolutely zero, none, even anecdotally ANY way you could ever possibly argue that AMWF hapas are better at anything
WMAF ones mog them in every field, every presence, every sport and competition

They all mog me to death ngl

Ricecels want white pussy so bad, that's why.

Ricecels want white pussy so bad, that's why.
Doesn't mean they gotta cope and pretend you need to be anything special to get one. white women who date outside of their race will get anything. They have no standards

I mean race mixing in general is bad but it's objectively the least destructive one since the offspring don't see some drop in IQ or increase in crime.

I mean race mixing in general is bad but it's objectively the least destructive one since the offspring don't see some drop in IQ or increase in crime.
More destructive than WMAF from what I can tell
I've seen so many AMWFcels claim to be the superior breed while they rot on TikTok limbo and getting gaslit by full-blooded Asian incels

Biracial people have very high rates of mentall illness regardless of the race of the mother or father lol

But if I had to really really bet on it and based off of what I've seen and what I know about American society, the kids from AMWF tend to do better.

The main reason being is that white foids don't just pick any asian dude. The asian dude that white foids pick usually have their shit together and are not the stereotypical/average asian dude. Whereas a lot of white males in WMAF are usually lower value and will take any noodlewhore.

You can do some basic reasoning off of this and come to the conclusion that the kids from AMWF tend to do better and are less mentally ill. Theyre biracial so their mentally ill regardless but my guess is that the kids from AMWF tend to do better.

Assess the white males that are with white females. And then assess the white males that are with noodlewhores. The white males with noodlewhores are usually a combination of beta, shorter, low value, poorer, closet racist, closet pedophile.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean they gotta cope and pretend you need to be anything special to get one. white women who date outside of their race will get anything. They have no standards
youre kidding me right? White foids are the most selective race of foids by a mile.

A black guy literally has to be a multi millionaire pro athlete to get a white foid and an Asian guy has to make north of 250k a year just to even be considered by a white foid.

White sperm fixes everything, every foid is built for bwc breeding

Biracial people have very high rates of mentall illness regardless of the race of the mother or father lol
Hapas are less mentally ill than full-blooded Whites
But if I had to really really bet on it and based off of what I've seen and what I know about American society, the kids from AMWF tend to do better.
Bet from what? What statistics, what evidence and anecdotes can you provide? Some retard LARPers on Reddit and your fantasy?
The main reason being is that white foids don't just pick any asian dude. The asian dude that white foids pick usually have their shit together and are not the stereotypical/average asian dude. Whereas a lot of white males in WMAF are usually lower value and will take any noodlewhore.
white women WILL take any Asian guy. Just like they will take any nigger, any Mexican, any Pajeet. The moment she dates interracially, she throws her standards out of the window
You can do some basic reasoning off of this and come to the conclusion that the kids from AMWF tend to do better and are less mentally ill. Theyre biracial so their mentally ill regardless but my guess is that the kids from AMWF tend to do better.
Based on you theorizing in your basement and applying to nothing real
Assess the white males that are with white females. And then assess the white males that are with noodlewhores. The white males with noodlewhores are usually a combination of beta, shorter, low value, poorer, closet racist, closet pedophile.
Asian men with white women behave like the same short-dick little man syndrome at all times. They're living stereotypes
I most cases of WMAF the guy is wealthier, almost at all times liberal or centrist. The most "racist" he can be is by cuckservative American standard of being milkquetoast Christian

WMAF hapas usually look more White than AMWF Hapas. ER was an exception to the rule.

WMAF hapas usually look more White than AMWF Hapas. ER was an exception to the rule.
The whitest-looking hapas are all WMAF
The only hapas who have blue eyes are WMAF
the only ginger hapa is the son of a WMAF couple

Hapas are less mentally ill than full-blooded Whites

Bet from what? What statistics, what evidence and anecdotes can you provide? Some retard LARPers on Reddit and your fantasy?

white women WILL take any Asian guy. Just like they will take any nigger, any Mexican, any Pajeet. The moment she dates interracially, she throws her standards out of the window

Based on you theorizing in your basement and applying to nothing real

Asian men with white women behave like the same short-dick little man syndrome at all times. They're living stereotypes
I most cases of WMAF the guy is wealthier, almost at all times liberal or centrist. The most "racist" he can be is by cuckservative American standard of being milkquetoast Christian
the white males that are with noodlewhores are very often low value white males. literally anyone can see that. anyone. a low value closet pedophile/racist alt-right white male coupled with a self hating noodlewhore is very likely to make for mentally fucked kids already on top of them being bi-racial. contrast that with the white foids that tend to be the pickiest and only choose the best asian and black dudes out there in terms of height, looks, and income. based on that its very reasonable to assume the kids come out better. by how much who knows.

you live in your own world if you think otherwise.

and the fact that you think white foids would choose any asian dude is fuckin insanely retarded. thats totally worthy of me blocking you because of the sheer retardedness of it.

i have blocked many MANY people on this forum throughout the years usually when its really deserved. because of an incredibly retarded totally off and unrealistic statement or belief.

therefore you sir, retard, are blocked.

my statements were very reasonable based on whats actually happening on the ground in the real world. and they definitely went against your silly non-realistic beliefs that are totally opposite of whats actually going on.

Last edited:
I think it just boils down to there being a lot more AFWM couples in general, like at least 50 times more? So there's at least 50 times more attractive hapa people with AFWM parents.