Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do sheboons sound so loud?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Do they naturally have that annoying tone in their voice or do they do it on purpose? Everything they say they're yelling it. It's fucking terrible. It sounds like they're always arguing or barking at someone..

Could say the same for my White/Asian female neighbours who have no care for others and feel no way broadcasting their entire lives to the world.
I don't see rich people acting in that way, so perhaps a class/culture thing.

idk why nigger culture has to make niggers so annoying, i dont really hate any other race except niggers because the nigger culture makes them FUCKING ANNOYING but when a nigger isnt brainwashed by nigger culture they are fine

Do they naturally have that annoying tone in their voice or do they do it on purpose? Everything they say they're yelling it. It's fucking terrible. It sounds like they're always arguing or barking at someone..
they homo erectus

Could say the same for my White/Asian female neighbours who have no care for others and feel no way broadcasting their entire lives to the world.
I don't see rich people acting in that way, so perhaps a class/culture thing.
Low IQ negroids I guess

low IQ people are usually loud

They are lown inhib with high T

I agree they look like unevolved ape's.
like that nigress from the star wars jedi survivor game, the main guy should have been able to decapitate that monke for being THAT ugly

i cant think of a single sheboon even in a videogame that looks even remotely attractive, its impossible :feelshaha:
homo, i would fuck the shit out of this niggress
Screenshot 2023 08 28 90855 AM

Lower IQ people want attention but they don't have anything interesting to say so they get louder and louder to get attention that way. Its also dominance speaking louder than others. Like annoying normies who have nothing interesting to say are loud, rude, negative, ignorant.

Lower IQ people want attention but they don't have anything interesting to say so they get louder and louder to get attention that way. Its also dominance speaking louder than others. Like annoying normies who have nothing interesting to say are loud, rude, negative, ignorant.
Loud people are overcompensating faggots

:feelsbadman: no, we need to bring back slavery
better yet, we need bladerunner robot toilets that serve our every wim, dont stink, dont shit or piss, just make us food, and give us massages and sex after a day of working in a dystopian city :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Top 30 Br 2049 GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

my ai wife telling me im worth being alive

it's like deaf cats who meow loudly
they simply can't comprehend their volume

They are blcack dug