Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many larpers have high post counts ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
It’s insane tbh. Why do these people spend so much time on here? Are they looking for an ego boost or what? Tellem-t, whogivesafucc, and gamedevcel are examples of this. All had a post count higher than 5k. There’s prob more people I don’t know about

they're attention whores, and they know they're better than us. I had no beef with gamedevcel tho

I thought gamedevcel is a truecel?

Why was Gamedevcel banned?

They think that are being "edgy and cool" by living a "double life" and pretending to be something they are not

idk, its probably for status

Because that's how they cope.

I don't know but something really fishy is going on :feelswhere:

At least we Curries are highly unlikely larpers. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I mean we are the truest truecel race :forcedsmile:

give me their post count

Gambler was the biggest larper ever. Dude had over 10k post in the first few months the site was open.

Idk they must be even more pathetic than us.

Sorry, I forgot what his name was on here
Incelman or something. Pretty sure he had more than one. Was he actually a larper I thought he was just an autistic ass poster

Incelman or something. Pretty sure he had more than one. Was he actually a larper I thought he was just an autistic ass poster
Pretty sure he was a larper. After he got banned from here I swear I recall someone posting a lookism thread where he was hanging out with some girl. Hes a 6/10 but has a major aspie stare, he looks like a lunatic.

There have been a few curry LARPers on here that had LTRs and stuff. One of them has 1.7k tinder matches
I know like 2 of them.btw did SOMCEL happen to be a larper ?

I thought gamedevcel is a truecel?
He kinda is because he'd have to be Gandy tier to make up for his autism and low IQ, which I doubt he is.

Larpers are wank stains.

I Consider high to be above 5k