Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do so many people have a tendency to have pointless conversations just for the heck of it?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
It really pisses me off. Every fucking corner someone will ask me things like "How are you doing?" which most of time is expected to be answered by a "I'm alright, what about you?" which leads to a pointless conversation about the soccer game this norman watched yesterday, the weather getting worse and about what his general plans for the day are. why?!
And when I do try to answer something that will drive the conversation someplace more interesting like saying "I've been better" or "I feel kinda shitty" the guy I'm talking to will answer something simillar to "Well that's too bad".
What's the point of asking then?! It's like most of the people around me are robots, repeating the same shit daily to get validation from other around him. Fucking pathetic. What's the point of having a conversation if it doesn't give you new information or lead you anywhere interesting?
Bloody degenerates...and you can't avoid this shit because if you try to people will think you are more creepy and weird than you already are.

they like to celebrate their genetic superiority

evry conversation in life i pointless life is pointless u are just awkward

Small talk is a big part of social life. You won't get anywhere socially without small talk.

It's more about displaying friendliness than talking about "stuff that matters".

Stop sperging and start talking about the weather too.

Small talk is a big part of social life. You won't get anywhere socially without small talk.

It's more about displaying friendliness than talking about "stuff that matters".

What a horrible existence.

You need medication if you think this is horrible.

The reason people usually don't talk about "serious stuff" is because serious stuff quickly leads to politics, religious disagreements, etc, and strife. It's safer to talk about the weather and about mudcrabs.

I was actually thinking about that too lol.. Maybe that's why my "personality" is so boring?

The normie brain functions differently. Every social interaction is an invitation to more. They can make a friend from it.

But for us, "pointless" conversations are indeed a waste of time.

You need medication if you think this is horrible.

The reason people usually don't talk about "serious stuff" is because serious stuff quickly leads to politics, religious disagreements, etc, and strife. It's safer to talk about the weather and about mudcrabs.
I'm not saying you need to talk about "serious" topics to have a more productive encounter, but rather that if you have nothing clever to say, a handshake,nod or a high five is enough as a friendly gesture.

The normie brain functions differently. Every social interaction is a invitation to more. They can make a friend from it.

But for us, "pointless" conversations are indeed a waste of time.
Shit now you make me wonder if my anti-social behavior is another form of cope...

You are in love with that ogre.
He is the lord.. Also we need more hamlossus and stblackops2cel avis on incels, the nostalgia is unreal.. I remember waking up everyday to a blackopscel pic :feelsbadman:

He is the lord.. Also we need more hamlossus and stblackops2cel avis on incels, the nostalgia is unreal.. I remember waking up everyday to a blackopscel pic :feelsbadman:
Legit. Their faces are iconic as fuck.

They feel a need to socialize. They feel depressed if they're not either doing something or talking to someone.

Here's a normie going crazy after one week of not talking.