Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do so many soyboys grow their beards nowdays?

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
Question as in the topic title. It seems that soys and cucks have obsession over their beards nowdays and they often use it prove their supposed masculinity. They think that by growing a soy beard society (and foids) will suddenly perceive them as masculine and tough when in fact they look even worse with their retarded beards :soy:. Also chad dont have to possess a beard to look masculine in anyone's eyes, I would even say that most chads/prettyboys look better when they are cleanshaved.

Soyboys 1

as you can clearly see on the picture above most soyboys have beards (only one is clean shaven)

thoughts on this phenomenon? :feelswhere:

To hide their subhuman jawline

To look masculine because in reality they are faggots

They might really be compensating for their effeminate looks. Or maybe like me, they just can't be bothered with shaving much anymore.

Why are they all making the soyboy face though? Are they making fun of soyboys? Or are they soyboys who have embraced their soyboydom...

TFW some of them actually mog me in terms of how masculine their face looks. :feelsbadman:

Soys are the main reason why I go clean shaven even with my subhuman jaw

Why are they all making the soyboy face though?
The algorithms on most social media platforms likes when people make overly expressive faces. So they make these faces in hopes of popping up in people's feeds/recommended more often. Same reason why jewtubers make the soy face in the thumnails of their videos

example

To look masculine because in reality they are faggots
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They might really be compensating for their effeminate looks. Or maybe like me, they just can't be bothered with shaving much anymore.
tbh shaving can somehow be pain in the ass if you do it daily but I still prefer to waste like 10 minutes rather to look like coping soyboy (Im manlet with baby face so I would look utterly disgusting :feelsrope:)
Why are they all making the soyboy face though? Are they making fun of soyboys? Or are they soyboys who have embraced their soyboydom...
they probably think that doing what they are is cool and everyone loves them and especially foids :feelskek:
TFW some of them actually mog me in terms of how masculine their face looks. :feelsbadman:
can relate. tfw being mogged in terms of masculinity of face by a bunch of litteral soyboys :society:

Last edited:
Soys are the main reason why I go clean shaven even with my subhuman jaw
same :society:. cucks destroy everything
The algorithms on most social media platforms likes when people make overly expressive faces. So they make these faces in hopes of popping up in people's feeds/recommended more often. Same reason why jewtubers make the soy face in the thumnails of their videos
1636470735953-png.524807

example
God I hate that faggot so much :feelsree:. Especially his soy thumbnails are extremely annoying ngl

hide shit bone structure and to cope with baldness

Soyboys mog me, I can't even grow a beard.

Soyboys mog me, I can't even grow a beard.
I have the same issue too, I can only grow a mustache, sideburns and retarded chin beard :feelscry:

The herd decided that is what soys should do. So they follow.

Offtopic but that picture gave me low T

Question as in the topic title. It seems that soys and cucks have obsession over their beards nowdays and they often use it prove their supposed masculinity. They think that by growing a soy beard society (and foids) will suddenly perceive them as masculine and tough when in fact they look even worse with their retarded beards :soy:. Also chad dont have to possess a beard to look masculine in anyone's eyes, I would even say that most chads/prettyboys look better when they are cleanshaved.

View attachment 524804
as you can clearly see on the picture above most soyboys have beards (only one is clean shaven)

thoughts on this phenomenon? :feelswhere:
Give me a break. I look like a baby when i shaving my beard. :feelsUgh:
hide shit bone structure and to cope with baldness
Literally me but i don't leave my beard growing for too long. Because long beard look like shit

Last edited:
I grew out my beard haven't shaved or trimmed (besides trying to trim my stache n "kinks" (?) b4 n stuff, but I stopped tryna do that). Bitches and chads made fun of me calling me soy n stuff, gigachad said his beard is better than mine.

Last edited:
because they're too lazy to shave

To hide a weak chin/jaw.

Compensating for baldness and small penis.

If you can't grow a beard dont

Poorly-defined facial features due to increased estrogen, so they have to hide their subhuman jawline and also try to make up for their lack of masculinity due to decreased testosterone. Also many balding men grow out their beards, possibly to compensate for lack of hair on their heads, which is also caused by the toxic chemical environment that we live in.