Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some guys grow shit pube red beards

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I have seen it at work.

Most of my beard follicles turned from dark brown/black to red/light brown (low testosterone)

crazy right?

Most of my beard follicles turned from dark brown/black to red/light brown (low testosterone)

crazy right?
You might have a part ginger gene in your dna that is recessive. You must have someone in your family somewhere that also has a red beard or is a ginger

crazy right?
It's because you are recessively ginger by a mutation in the hair color genes. :feelsbadman:

It's because of recessive mutated ginger gene apparently:fuk:
My dad also has red beard and my grandad had yellow hair, and I also have an aunt with reddish brown hair. So yeah I know. My brothers also have black hair with brown beard as well. Mine just has a bit of red to it

My dad also has red beard and my grandad had yellow hair, and I also have an aunt with reddish brown hair. So yeah I know. My brothers also have black hair with brown beard as well. Mine just has a bit of red to it
Over:fuk:

If you have a red beard as a mudslime it means that you're a direct descendant of Muhammad.

If you have a red beard as a mudslime it means that you're a direct descendant of Muhammad.
Subjects of Muhammad ?

Can I transform into a titan:shock:

cause tnejr retarded

Subjects of Muhammad ?

Can I transform into a titan:shock:
Keke I wish being w descendant of Muhammad actually meant something. Imagine if the prophet was blessed with yellow eyes and all his descendants had yellow eyes.

Too bad God decided it makes more sense to give colored eyes to Europeans. Jfl

But on a serious not, prophet did not have red hair this us just amyth

Too bad God decided it makes more sense to give colored eyes to Europeans. Jfl
Middle Eastern people can also have colored eyes since their base ancestry is Caucasian, but of course they have more mixed race ancestry especially Arabs and Turks.

Middle Eastern people can also have colored eyes since their base ancestry is Caucasian, but of course they have more mixed race ancestry especially Arabs and Turks.
Only middle eastern people with colored eyed are turks and levantines. And even then it's like 20 or 30 percent at most. Any middle easterner with colored eyes is usually a european slave descendant anyways

Only middle eastern people with colored eyed are turks and levantines. And even then it's like 20 or 30 percent at most. Any middle easterner with colored eyes is usually a european slave descendant anyways
What about Persians and Afghans?