Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why do some guys have such ugly avis

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Seriously, there's a few accounts with avis of extremely ugly people or things. Takes the mood off replying to them :feelsugh:

@Chudpreet but his avi is gem

@Chudpreet but his avi is gem
342.gif
342.gif
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA VAMPYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

342.gif
342.gif
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA VAMPYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
:lul:

SHOW ME YOUR VAMPYR HURENSOHN @LeFrenchCel MONTRE MOI TON VAMPYR!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

It's performative, they feel the need to use them to show how "incel" they are.

No one knows where my avi is or what’s in it.

it’s over

Seriously, there's a few accounts with avis of extremely ugly people or things. Takes the mood off replying to them :feelsugh:
brutal blackpill proven once again when even fellow brocels are less likely to respond to someone with Avi of subhuman :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What about mine

I feel like puking every time I see Saint Nipple.

Never began for uglyavicels

Because this is an incel message board, you fakecel

me included?

@turbosperg
My avi is a still frame of a video of Chico Bioca, a very spergy sperg from Brazil who became a meme in 2010.

I'm not him, but I look quite like him, glasses and all.

My avi is a still frame of a video of Chico Bioca, a very spergy sperg from Brazil who became a meme in 2010.

I'm not him, but I look quite like him, glasses and all.
i watched the video he is low inhib

ER is kinda ugly though

We're ugly. Let's not act like we're not. I don't have a foid brain. I don't mind seeing ugly men.