Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do tallfags believe every Zoomer is 6’3, 6’ is manlet height, and the average foid is 5’10?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The only people that believe this delusional cope are surprisingly 6’1+ tallfags. :feelsclown:

The average foid is 5'7, the average guy is 6'.

Honestly, I'm convinced most "tallfags" here are copers that think they are taller than they actually are.

Honestly, I'm convinced most "tallfags" here are copers that think they are taller than they actually are.

As much as I hate tallfags, they're right.

average height for white men is 5'11,
for women 5'6

avg zoomer foid is definitely 5'8-ish though

The only people that believe this delusional cope are surprisingly 6’1+ tallfags. :feelsclown:
The average young man of every generation is always taller than the average elderly man at the same time because people's spines compress and settle when they get older.

I remember reading people on message boards making these same assertions that the young people are giants twenty years ago.

I don't think that the average man has gotten any taller at all since the end of World War 2.

@Zhou Chang-Xing

This guy believes 7ft is the average in Netherlands or something like that

Zhou Chang-Xing says that he is a manlet at 6'2". He claims to be serious.

Average height is 5’9.5-5’10 men 5’4.5-5’5 foids, anyone who says 6’ is average is blatantly stupid

I wish that were true.
It is closer to that. I live in the west, and even in the upper-class places when I visit, I rarely see women over 5'6, and most are shorter. I could see some male zoomer being around 6'+ for upper-class areas, and for other places, it is usually way less than 5'10.

White zoomers in usa are 6'0ft to 6'1ft average.
I could buy it. A while ago, I wore thick shoes that make go around 183 and 184+ cm depending on the time of day; I still saw some white zoomers in an upper-class area working in a store taller than me and around 6'2+.

Guess there are differences between countries. Like from Northern to southern Europe, I think there could be a marked difference. Would have to look at stats

White zoomers in usa are 6'0ft to 6'1ft average.
Edit: Looking, it could be shorter; I visited places like Boston, which was upper class; most guys were shorter; it is just those tall were like 6'3+ way above 6'0 for white which skews the average; I didn't move much but I think I saw less than 5 to 10 per day. Going on the basketball court was usually where I saw most of those around 6'0+, and I think a lot were around my height at the time when I was around 5'9; I doubt I saw more than 15-20 guys taller in the gym.

Last edited:
They notice the tallfags more than the guys their own height and shorter. They also don't keep in mind that its more of a common thing to be introverted and stay indoors, so the shorter men have a higher chance of LDARing meaning you see more tallfaggots outside.

@Ika-Sama who used to think hes 5'11 but actually only 5'8 :feelskek::feelskek: many such cases of mismeasurement

I can see this point. I remember when I was younger and 5'9, a female nurse wrongly measured my height to 5'11. I could see the issue as a measurement from those people.

For example, assuming dbdr isn't larping, he thought he was 6'2 from a nurse measurement, then he saw he was around 5'11 from another recent measurement.

I remember I saw a dude claiming to be 5'11 when he was around my height, 5'9, which lowkey made me pissed; yes, I think there is an issue of overestimation, which seems to be around 1 (some included shoe height, ironically) to 2 inches.

Being around 5'11 at least in the morning and going out with thick shoes that put me around 6'0+, I rarely see more than 5 people taller.

Last edited:
Edit: Looking, it could be shorter; I visited places like Boston, which was upper class; most guys were shorter; it is just those tall were like 6'3+ way above 6'0 for white which skews the average; I didn't move much but I think I saw less than 5 to 10 per day. Going on the basketball court was usually where I saw most of those around 6'0+, and I think a lot were around my height at the time when I was around 5'9; I doubt I saw more than 15-20 guys taller in the gym.
Zoomers might be shorter than I think, I think I have to look at studies more!

I've always said that 6'0 is decent height even among cumskins.

All tallfags are fakecel scum:feelsthink:

Manlets dont go outside

I hate to be that guy, but doesn’t it vary by country? Pretty sure 6ft is average in some of the northernmost European countries.

Also @Zer0/∞ you contradicted yourself

Most of them don’t live in the Netherlands. :feelstastyman:

Due to unrestrained hypergamy,

Sub 6' zoomers are socially rejected so much they rather stay inside playing vidya.

This causes a sampling bias in those who look at zoomers in the mall, at parties etc. that results in the erroneous impression that zoomers are all 6'+. They're not. What happens is that only 6'+ zoomers are not humiliated enough to hide in the basement.

The avg. Height hasn't changed much in the past 4 generations, it's still 5'9"

If you live in a middle class, white majority area, then chances are pretty big that the average there is actually 6 ft.

If you live in a middle class, white majority area, then chances are pretty big that the average there is actually 6 ft.
They could be 5’10, most men claim they are atleast 2 inches taller.

They could be 5’10, most men claim they are atleast 2 inches taller.
Cope, this only happens online where you can easily make yourself look taller. IRL people can compare your height to things like doors, guard rails, tables etc. and easily deduce your actual height. And very few people wear platform shoes.

I imagine it would be like a genius assuming you are smarter than what you are. They are just so off because they mogg so much

honestly doesn't matter what these retards think they sit inside all day and have no idea how the real world works "its over if youre not 6ft !" morons