Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do tallfags believe every Zoomer is 6’3, 6’ is manlet height, and the average foid is 5’10?

Completely disrespectful towards truecels here which are 5'2, and their life experiences are completely different from average tier normies.

I myself, as a 5'6, will never complain about my height here, since I know that my height isn't the bottom of the barrel and I have even seen men which are almost half a head shorter than me.

Last edited:
Because idiot Blackpill YouTubers like Tails propogate this myth. I actually like 90% of Tails' content but he's clearly delusional when it comes to height, he takes a chart that goes into the 1980's and then says that the growth is exponential, what that chart doesn't show is that in all the countries on it height actually stopped increasing from that point and the same website where he got that from explains this, in fact White Zoomers are SHORTER than Whites who are older. Sure, exceptionally tall Zoomers exist, but they are that, exceptional. Claiming that they're the rule is retarded,

These people: "Zoomers are soooo tall"
Zoomer: "I'm also a Zoomer but I'm short".
These people: "You're a fakezoomer, you shouldn't exist"

These people: "Literally every White man is at least 6'4 these days, Turkhurk."
White man: "I'm White and I'm 5'7."
These people: "You're a Fakewhite! You shouldn't exist."

Remember, people don't compare you with the average, they compare you with the top.

Due to unrestrained hypergamy,

Sub 6' zoomers are socially rejected so much they rather stay inside playing vidya.

This causes a sampling bias in those who look at zoomers in the mall, at parties etc. that results in the erroneous impression that zoomers are all 6'+. They're not. What happens is that only 6'+ zoomers are not humiliated enough to hide in the basement.

The avg. Height hasn't changed much in the past 4 generations, it's still 5'9"

This is the "Bad dancer effect", there are just as many men that like dancing as toilets, but there are like 8 female dancers for every male dancer, why? Because men who can't dance are shamed for their lack of skills (unless he's a Chad, usually), so if you go to a dance club you only see men who can dance like masters and you quickly feel outclassed making the issue worse.

its true though

I'm not tall, but zoomers seem pretty damn tall.

Even the Dutch are shrinking, I usually get height-mogged by Baby Boomers.

The Dutch are not shrinking. It's short immigrants that bring the average height, IQ, income etc. down.