Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do the foids subricribe to feminism?

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Maybe feminism gave women a platform to be able to hunt for the dream Prince ChadMing a contrary to the traditional system where marriages were to be arranged meaning her powers over mate selection is hijacked as she must marry by a certain age to the male (usually a normie ) chosen for her. This goes against the laws of female nature . The society would also deny her freedom to exercise hypergamy since she would be watched keenly and punished if goes against the taboos.

Feminism comes in and smashes all the traditional laws and grants women all the freedoms.

They just want the freedom to be able to access their dream Chad. It is not about masculine nor patriarchal oppression.

Cause human beings are very selfish, and cunts even more so, since they lack the genuine empathy and emotions that men have. So they just want more more more more, more power more money more me me me me me. The fact that 99% of men have shit lives doesn't even register to her, she sees Biden, Bill Gates, Bezos, Weinstein, Brad Pitt living great lives, and so she thinks she's oppressed cause men live so well. Cause men are on boards of directors and CEOs, that's why we live in a fucking patriarchy. Doesn't matter that the rest of us men have horrible fucking lives, and that the bottom 50% in looks are downright suicidal. She'd kill herself if she lived a day in our shoes.

Cause human beings are very selfish, and cunts even more so, since they lack the genuine empathy and emotions that men have. So they just want more more more more, more power more money more me me me me me. The fact that 99% of men have shit lives doesn't even register to her, she sees Biden, Bill Gates, Bezos, Weinstein, Brad Pitt living great lives, and so she thinks she's oppressed cause men live so well. Cause men are on boards of directors and CEOs, that's why we live in a fucking patriarchy. Doesn't matter that the rest of us men have horrible fucking lives, and that the bottom 50% in looks are downright suicidal. She'd kill herself if she lived a day in our shoes.
Humans lack the empathy humans have? What??

What modern foids define as feminism is really having the same opportunities as men, but without the uglier aspects of mens life (sent to war, stay in shitty/dangerous jobs, unlikely to be helped by passerby) -- they like it because it makes them a privileged class

it gives them a sense of belongin, females just want to be part of something

Lesure fair sexual market is bad for normies and incels.