Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do they bully?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
because you are a subhuman incel like us, we will welcome you with open arms my brother, society hates you because your looks

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49beT37Bc0[/video]

Lol, the 2017 You Dun Goofed

His only choice left is to R O P E!

Bullying is a very good way of socializing.

JFL at the comments.

Externally they'll wring their hands and tell him how sad/disgusting this is or how angry they are.

Internally they are all screaming with laughter at his potato nose and shit voice.

Bullying is just humans naturally weeding out and excluding the genetically inferior of the group. The only genetically inferior who escape the bullying are the ones with high status who proved their worth to the group. It's a sad world we live in, we aren't suppose to exist, but society kept us around because they needed as many bodies as possible for labor, they tried to reprogram and stop kids from performing this behavior, but deep down every human still holds judgemental subconcious behavior, some even conciously aware, but try to justify it with bullshit.

A bumpy road is ahead for that kid

He's got some serious asymmetry going on with his face. Just rope kid it's fucking over especially when puberty hits LMAO

his mother is a stacy lol

DQNRbnWV4AAu0uu.jpg

this girl with 1 million followers and a huge butt is virtue signaling this young boy. She wouldn't even talk to this kid if he approached her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BckWuNvBqn1/?taken-by=xoobruna

He has five choices

1. ROPE
2. RAPE
3. CUCK
4. ER
5. BECOME A FREQUENT POSTER ON INCELS.ME

he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Machiavelli said:
he has fetal alcohol syndrome

Really?

If so his mother must've been an inconsiderate roastie.

Kointo said:
Really?

If so his mother must've been an inconsiderate roastie.

just a glance at his face and you can recognize it if you know what you are looking for 

https://www.fic.nih.gov/News/GlobalHealthMatters/PublishingImages/illustration-fetal-alcohol-syndrome-visual-defects.jpg

Machiavelli said:
just a glance at his face and you can recognize it if you know what you are looking for 

https://www.fic.nih.gov/News/GlobalHealthMatters/PublishingImages/illustration-fetal-alcohol-syndrome-visual-defects.jpg

I hope his mother isn't all cuddly cuddly with him.

"Hey honey poo, I'm the reason you're being tormented daily at hell school, teehee, sorry about that cutie."

Bones, your horrible bones determined your fate.

Kointo said:
I hope his mother isn't all cuddly cuddly with him.

"Hey honey poo, I'm the reason you're being tormented daily at hell school, teehee, sorry about that cutie."

And then she just doubles down with "Oh honey, it's not your looks! Just be a nice person and nice people will come to you!"

If the kid had any awareness, he'd murder the bitch on the spot.

Bullying lowers cortisol levels, that is, relieves stress. Also studies show that girls are attracted to bullies.

Definitely has FAS. The mother should be jailed for life

Kointo said:
He has five choices

1. ROPE
2. RAPE
3. CUCK
4. ER
5. BECOME A FREQUENT POSTER ON INCELS.ME

I hope he picks #4 in the end.

Crybaby Game got him 100k+ & Celebrity endorsements

Anonymous said:
Crybaby Game got him 100k+ & Celebrity endorsements

Not like it matters. Sure the money is nice, but once it runs out he's fucked unless he somehow gets amazing surgery.
If he stays the way he is (looks wise) , he'll have a very, very hard time.