Why do unathletic normies wear athletic brands?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
Every normie nowadays is decked in Adidas, Nike, champion, ultraboosts, Nikes with immense cushioning intended for the court, so on. It looks absolutely retarded seeing average height twig dyel normies with this shit everywhere.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
Trying to look athletic

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
They resort to wearing sportswear to look athletic because they don't have the discipline or know-how to have an athletic body.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
They resort to wearing sportswear to look athletic because they don't have the discipline or know-how to have an athletic body.
It is not that difficult, but they are too busy partying and drinking beer all the time to get there.

carticel

carticel

sophistmaxxed | lanklet | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
To be fair, sometimes you can't judge athleticism off appearance.

My ankles are nearly the size of my calves, but I'm still decently fast and I would call myself good at soccer.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-

My ankles are nearly the size of my calves, but I'm still decently fast and I would call myself good at soccer.
Being fast while a twig doesn't count and is expected.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
It is not that difficult, but they are too busy partying and drinking beer all the time to get there.
They really don't get the gravity of small changes over time.

You generally can. Often at a glance. Your running speed is more about your hamstrings than about your calves.

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
It's comfy, and people have to start somewhere, a fat ass like me on a weigh loss journey can't go to the gym in a suit and tie can I?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
It's comfy, and people have to start somewhere, a fat ass like me on a weigh loss journey can't go to the gym in a suit and tie can I?
If you're fat and wearing athletic clothes you deserve to get laughed at tbh.
They really don't get the gravity of small changes over time.

You generally can. Often at a glance. Your running speed is more about your hamstrings than about your calves.
He's not entirely wrong. Sometimes gymcels with good physiques are unathletic as hell.

A

andinocel

Veteran
-
It gives them a confidence boost by making them feel athletic, despite having a 36 BMI with 45% body fat and scarfing pizza every week

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
They just copy what they see celebrities do

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Do you live in EE or some other dump?

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Мod
-
I see that a lot as well to be honest. I'm guessing it's because it's in fashion nowadays.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Recruit
-
Every normie nowadays is decked in Adidas, Nike, champion, ultraboosts, Nikes with immense cushioning intended for the court, so on. It looks absolutely retarded seeing average height twig dyel normies with this shit everywhere.
I wear Addidas comfort shoes since I'm standing at work all day and it actually reduces foot pain a little