Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do we exist?

lens

lens

Greycel
We know that women are biologically programmed to not use their brains and go for the tallest and hottest guys. It has been millions of years of human evolution and ugly and short and deformed men still exist. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Why isn't everyone chad/stacy already? It should have been like that thousands of year earlier.

To make it feel better for the sexually successful people :(

Patriarchal society in the past which benefit beta and omega men. Eugenics and cultural homogeny would, ideally, help to solve this problem.

Because that’s not how evolution works. Genetic recombination.

Basically, there is some chance when creating a new human that DNA will have new, unique mutations. These can either be good or bad - hunter eyes, or incel eyes, for example. Broad shoulders, or man-boobs. We simply lost the genetic lottery.
You don't get it. Look at animals. They are all perfect. Why aren't we?

No they’re not. The shitty ones just die.

Why does anything on this planet exist? Just popped out of thin air? If you really think about it, none of this makes sense

Patriarchal society in the past which benefit beta and omega men. Eugenics and cultural homogeny would, ideally, help to solve this problem.
Even before humans formed societies, we should have already passed genetic cleansing, because before that only strong men ruled.

Life is a zero sum game. For every 100 incels living in isolation there is one lucky fucker out there banging random hot girls every night. :lul:
Why does anything on this planet exist? Just popped out of thin air? If you really think about it, none of this makes sense
Existing is just a word we made up.

Ohhh, inbreeding, having kids late in life, braces, mouth breathing, diet, pollution

Kek no. Inceldom occurs amongst animals. Only they die out much faster than humans.

Basically, there is some chance when creating a new human that DNA will have new, unique mutations. These can either be good or bad - hunter eyes, or incel eyes, for example. Broad shoulders, or man-boobs. We simply lost the genetic lottery.

Most incels are product of bad genes from parents, very very few of us are actually mutated accidents. If strong survived and even to women it mattered that their mates must be strong good looking and tall, then how did short, ugly men survived and passed on their shitty genes?

We know that women are biologically programmed to not use their brains and go for the tallest and hottest guys. It has been millions of years of human evolution and ugly and short and deformed men still exist. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Why isn't everyone chad/stacy already? It should have been like that thousands of year earlier.
We are what happens when survival of the fittest stopped ruling the land. We benefit most from more puritanical, devoutly religious (monotheistic usually) societies therein which women have no rights and monogamy is easily enforced and secured.

We've only recently been evolving or programming to become taller and more masculine. The whole thing is acutally fucked because mothers will coddle their kids and give them faggot ass names like cody so they dont get high T during puberty and stay as incels but women will only fuck chads.

But they are perfect, and don't have to be miserable because their females are snobby over trivial features such as looks and height and stuf.
I advise you to read up on animal behaviourisms. They arent that different in comparison to humans.

Often males literally fight over a female and the loser of the battle dies or becomes useless for his species.

We've only recently been evolving or programming to become taller and more masculine. The whole thing is acutally fucked because mothers will coddle their kids and give them faggot ass names like cody so they dont get high T during puberty and stay as incels but women will only fuck chads.
Fucking kek
I advise you to read up on animal behaviourisms. They arent that different in comparison to humans.

Often males literally fight over a female and the loser of the battle dies or becomes useless for his species.
Penguins are a great example of this

But they are perfect, and don't have to be miserable because their females are snobby over trivial features such as looks and height and stuf.

Are your parents great looking?
Average, you must be inbred and low iq if that's what you're infering you can't even understand your own question LOL. You asked for factors which decrease genetic quality in offspring FUCKING MAYCELLL ARRRGGGHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most incels are product of bad genes from parents, very very few of us are actually mutated accidents. If strong survived and even to women it mattered that their mates must be strong good looking and tall, then how did short, ugly men survived and passed on their shitty genes?

I’m the product of a chad father and a Stacy mother. Yes, the chance of GL offspring is higher, but there is always a chance it can be incel. Genetics is still a lottery.

Average, you must be inbred and low iq if that's what you're infering you can't even understand your own question LOL. You asked for factors which decrease genetic quality in offspring FUCKING MAYCELLL ARRRGGGHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WTF? Animals are perfect. They have all the tools required for their survival. They look great. They have great physique. They look bad only if they are starving. Look at you, ugly, inadequate, I bet you won't make it in the world without parental support, even in your 20's.

WTF? Animals are perfect. They have all the tools required for their survival. They look great. They have great physique. They look bad only if they are starving. Look at you, ugly, inadequate, I bet you won't make it in the world without parental support, even in your 20's.
You don't know me LOL

I’m the product of a chad father and a Stacy mother. Yes, the chance of GL offspring is higher, but there is always a chance it can be incel. Genetics is still a lottery.
Sad! Not the case with me. My father was lucky he got married. I won't repeate his mistake though.
You don't know me LOL
It doesn't matter.

LOL You are 18, you have a lot to learn. You are thinking out of context.

Genetic recombination still happens, so 2 good looking people can have ugly subhumans as children

Not always, it would be too inefficient for species, when loser dies. After he lost battle, his testosterone greatly drops, to make him submissive and not agressive anymore, so he can leave female to winner. He just goes live by his own till next season, when he will compete for females once more.
You can clearly see this behavior in humans too. When Chad bullies and incel, his testosterone increases, because he's a winner, while low T incels have his T reduced even more, to avoid any competition and be fully submissive. It's like vicious circle, we was doomed from the start. Since the beginning, we had worst T compared to Chad, yet we have to compete with him, and after we lose, get our T reduced even more, while his increases. Nature pretended us to be genetic losers.

Last edited:
To make Chad look better

Subhumans still exist, because subhuman women have kids with subhuman men. And this is what some people here don't want to accept. If you are incel you just have to lower your standards. And I get it, I'd also rather be incel than settle for a 2/10.

there is no reason we just exist

Genetic recombination still happens, so 2 good looking people can have ugly subhumans as children
That's rare.
Subhumans still exist, because subhuman women have kids with subhuman men. And this is what some people here don't want to accept. If you are incel you just have to lower your standards. And I get it, I'd also rather be incel than settle for a 2/10.
Same! It's not worth taking chance. Plus those women are always frustrated because they are married to underachieving subhuman and they just turn your life into something worse than hell.

good question, the concept is devalued, existence is a mere chance

Xb05g

That's rare.

Same! It's not worth taking chance. Plus those women are always frustrated because they are married to underachieving subhuman and they just turn your life into something worse than hell.
That's rare.

Yeah but now imagine the chance when 2 average people have kids. It's much greater

Bad luck. When has reality ever followed logic or reason? Nature, and the universe, aren't people, or living entities. They do not 'care' about what makes sense or what we want.

Bad luck. When has reality ever followed logic or reason? Nature, and the universe, aren't people, or living entities. They do not 'care' about what makes sense or what we want.
There are too many of us. It's not just bad luck.
Not always, it would be too inefficient for species, when loser dies. After he lost battle, his testosterone greatly drops, to make him submissive and not agressive anymore, so he can leave female to winner. He just goes live by his own till next season, when he will compete for females once more.
You can clearly see this behavior in humans too. When Chad bullies and incel, his testosterone increases, because he's a winner, while low T incels have his T reduced even more, to avoid any competition and be fully submissive. It's like vicious circle, we was doomed from the start. Since the beginning, we had worst T compared to Chad, yet we have to compete with him, and after we lose, get our T reduced even more, while his increases. Nature pretended us to be genetic losers.
If you have kids with Stacy, your kids are more likely to come out above average.

There are too many of us. It's not just bad luck.
Everything is a result of chance, or luck. Unless you mean some higher power is creating incels for some reason?

see what happens after dead, there is no reasonm you either got lucky or you dont, just lol at people who say make the best out of what you got just fucking lol, meanwhile having rich parents and good genes and talk blue pill nonsence,

i as a kid was visiting some kid to play ygo, the one had a fucking top tier appartment and wealthy parents , and the other a little house, just fucking lol at fariness

remember me on this julia schättin clit , just fucking lol having a house offsideish from civilisation , 21 life with her wealthy parents , fucking ez mode man fucking ez, should be 22 now but watever

Last edited:
Why do gays exist?
There are no gays. They are pretentious fools who think they are different. Low IQ morons who give examples of animals showing gay behavior, I bet those animals are smarter than them.

just so suffer

remember me on this julia schättin clit , just fucking lol having a house offsideish from civilisation , 21 life with her wealthy parents , fucking ez mode man fucking ez,
That's why we need communism.

Because nature is trying new things, and trying new things doesn't always work out. Like... "would it look appealing to combine this nose with these eyes" and the answer is, "no.. oh god no.. what the fuck have I created.... shit.. now it's fucking horny."

REmove the smart man from your name.
i know what comunism is but thanks for shittesting me, trololol man using woman strats

Because two humans decided to fuck?

They are not all perfect. They all look the same to you because a human isn't supposed to decipher the tiny differences between animals of the same species.