Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do we incels complain?

M

max payne

Banned
-
I,m confused I've been on this sight for days. Yet no one hear has posted one solution, no one is going to care how sad we are. ( I think we can all agree on this) So why do we continue to complain? we are hopeless souls. This is something "chads and normies" don't have. They don't have are sense of chronic depression. This is looked at as a bad thing but its actually are weapon. We can do so much damage (hypothetically speaking) because no one can threaten us with much. If a chad threatens to punch or jump us we could come back and shoot up him and his entire family. We would"t care about consequences like going to prison, we could just kill ourselves before the cops get us. I mean we want to die anyway right? This is all like i said a hypothetical question, so can some please tell me what is stopping most incels from doing this. Most people admit on this site they"ll die alone. So why not?

give me some guns and some beta-blockers or xanax and i'll shoot some shit up. not even joking.

but in my current state, there is nowhere to get weapons, and i'm way too much of a pussy to do it.

Survival instinct,Hib inhib,We like rotting and coping,

"We", has 4 posts. Hmm. :feelsthink:

incels having nothing to lose which is sort of freeing in a way.

OP is one of those best corded cases:
umbilical-constriction.jpg

Cucktears out!

Because we're ugly and miserable