Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why do western games keep making ugly women?

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
To spite men.
GFbUrW7XkAAP_CL

Only desexualize female characters, because they want to spite men.

Just kick out the feminist infiltrators and gatekeep the medium properly.

fault of the jews

and im not even joking

cause ugly foids started infiltrating male dominated games

Because feminist developers don't want to be mogged by their work

They dont Want men experiencing Lust for women So they can turn them gay thats the whole Point of this

They dont Want men experiencing Lust for women So they can turn them gay thats the whole Point of this
Last of us 1 was good, Last of us 2 sucked ass as it made Ellie Gay and killed Joel off completely! They also made Ellie uglier and you cant even fucking play as JOEL! Fuck this shit!

To avoid Rule 34 being made of female characters

Last of us 1 was good, Last of us 2 sucked ass as it made Ellie Gay and killed Joel off completely! They also made Ellie uglier and you cant even fucking play as JOEL! Fuck this shit!
The Cuck Of Us 2 was shitty overall, it didn't make Ellie gay because she was gay in the first game and the DLC. But the characters were garbage in the sequel, specially the fucking fridge.

The Cuck Of Us 2 was shitty overall, it didn't make Ellie gay because she was gay in the first game and the DLC. But the characters were garbage in the sequel, specially the fucking fridge.
Ummm, She wasnt gay in the first, And they did make Ellie uglier and more minecrafty face!

Attachments

• 05ef40f7b3a4614c7ce4d74664e17fd7.jpg
    05ef40f7b3a4614c7ce4d74664e17fd7.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 14
Aqua from Madoka is Hot AF

Kim Possible is HOT AF

And TOTALDRAMAISLAND GWEN IS HOT AF!

I WANT TO FUCK MAVIS FROM HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA, DRACULAS DAUGHTER SLURPING ON MY COCK WOULD BE HEAVEN!

They do it to promote trannys. Making games with masculine looking women to try and trick you into think trannys look normal

Yes she was :cryfeels:
I played the whole game and not a single gay thing happened or were spoken of when i played it on my PS4 in early 2016

Now if you want gay, Look at TL2

They do it to promote trannys. Making games with masculine looking women to try and trick you into think trannys look normal
They also groom 4 year olds and tell them they have the wrong gender!

I can't stand modern gayming it's fucking shit and time wasting.

She is below average looking kek, her face look morphed version

Jews hiring incompotent women thats why i mostly play eastern games but they are getting pozzed as well

Pretty soon all western video games will have to be feminist approved.

"NOOO! MEDLI CAN'T LOOK LIKE THAT! THAT'S SEXUALIZING LE HECKIN' CHILDERINO!!!" :feels::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Medlibirdwaifuzelda

"There, that's better. Now she's le strong, independent wahman." :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
20240204 160542

It's over.

Because fat, ugly, pink-haired feminists REEEd very hard on the internet, and gaming developers are absolute fucking cucks.