Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do western men take pride in being gay?

This topic is uninteresting:forcedsmile:
Makes me want to vomit:forcedsmile:

They hate foids so much they don’t want to fuck foids. I can understand that

I don't know or care :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I have been trollcelpilled :forcedsmile:

On Reddit I came across some gays that hate females
What subs are you looking at nigga? :feelswhat:

And again, that's clearly not the case here so idk why you think this IT fag is based and blackpilled

What subs are you looking at nigga? :feelswhat:

And again, that's clearly not the case here
It was on incel subreddits when they were still there. Gays would go on and say they hate foids.

I only went on Reddit for incel stuff and cricket sometimes but I got banned from the cricket sub saying affirmative action for niggers is racist

Don't care, faggotry is never tolerated. The idea that a man masturbating into another mans shit pipe and calling it "sex" is enough to get the gas chamber. :feelshaha:

Don't care, faggotry is never tolerated. The idea that a man masturbating into another mans shit pipe and calling it "sex" is enough to get the gas chamber. :feelshaha:
Based.

There should be no pride in doing that.

They tend to be flamboyant and seem to want to let everybody know that they’re fags. They also like to pretend that being gay is 1 of 2 default human sexuality settings. Like it’s 50/50 if a guy is gay or straight.

also being gay is protected class status, plus is implies that one does rightthink, so is part the in-group. And rightthink apparently confers moral authority, I.e. “good person”

I think it’s a reverse coping mechanism, they know it’s shameful so they take pride in it to cope in delusion

That is all one big cope in the end.

Optimistically: It's a fad that will wear out someday.
Cynically: Because gay pride is a huge industry and letting it fade would be bad for business (ie. gay branded products, events, etc.).
Read the left column.
Jaffe Memo jaffememo com small