Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white middle class women consider themselves above everyone (except chad) ?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
*They are the most self-righteous group of people. They consider themselves to be the moral authority, even though none of them have any real life experiences.

*Social media whores. Easily the most self-obsessed demographic and they post the most pointless shit imaginable. I would estimate at least 50% of them suffer from a subclinical form of narcissism.

*Slacktivism. All of them have strong political opinions but never do anything useful. They post pointless shit to virtue-signal and prove their moral superiority.

*Spoilt brats. They were raised as Daddy's little girl. Everything in the world revolves around them and they have never taken responsibility for their actions.

*Treat ugly men like shit... dirty looks, backhanded comments and a passive aggressive attitude. They preach equality but don't even give the average man human decency.

To conclude, existing as an affluent white woman is basically one big ego trip. It's all about them and satisfying their primal desires (being at the centre of attention and getting their cheeks clapped by chad).

*They are the most self-righteous group of people. They consider themselves to be the moral authority, even though none of them have any real life experiences.

*Social media whores. Easily the most self-obsessed demographic and they post the most pointless shit imaginable. I would estimate at least 50% of them suffer from a subclinical form of narcissism.

*Slacktivism. All of them have strong political opinions but never do anything useful. They post pointless shit to virtue-signal and prove their moral superiority.

*Spoilt brats. They were raised as Daddy's little girl. Everything in the world revolves around them and they have never taken responsibility for their actions.

*Treat ugly men like shit... dirty looks, backhanded comments and a passive aggressive attitude. They preach equality but don't even give the average man human decency.

To conclude, existing as an affluent white woman is basically one big ego trip. It's all about them and satisfying their primal desires (being at the centre of attention and getting their cheeks clapped by chad).
This is one of the central tenants of the blackpill, this is essentially the sermon on the mount, the commandments on display.
The privileged white foids utterly empty vacuous self serving virtue signalling existence laid bare, where they back up literally nothing they say, everything is for social show and they back up utterly squat with action.

This is why as an incel or any man, literally utterly ignore and make it very obvious your utterly ignoring WHAT PEOPLE SAY AND KEEP REMINDING AND MAKING IT OBVIOUS YOUR ONLY INTERESTED IN WHAT PEOPLE DO, AND HOW THEY ACT TO BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY.

With regards to my coworkers i literally ignore what they are saying or outright ignore them if they have proven to me even twice they dont follow through with what they are saying and there is a disconnect between their words and actions.

You have to understand that most normans and especially females, operate on an immoral self serving baseline, where in order for them to be even interested in engaging with people, they want to know they can get away with shit and for there to be a large element of corruption and moral debasement where they can manipulate situations to their advantage. If you give them an utter stone wall where you call them out every time they try and be corrupt, they either avoid you completely or turn on you and try and fuck with you.

also most normans have utterly no balls and no backbone and wilt under the pressure i described and just ignore you, the ignoring means you win, as they dont fuck with you and also know you cant be corrupted so they dont even try.

Because they’re showered with attention and validation from birth

This sounds like some butthurt following the virginia election. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though

Because just like most of their male counterparts, they believe they are the center of the world, despite having achieved absolutely nothing. Its worse with white females though, as they receive compliments from everyone and everything.

Because just like most of their male counterparts, they believe they are the center of the world, despite having achieved absolutely nothing. Its worse with white females though, as they receive compliments from everyone and everything.
Yeah the only reason white women see themselves as superior to white men that are their equals is because they get non-stop attention and validation.

Because they get attention non stop and feel like gods