Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women get sleeve tattoos?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I don’t understand why women get sleeve tattoos. It looks masculine and it’s a boner killer.

I swear whores deliberately make themselves uglier to be quirky or some shit, it's insane. I guess they can just lower their smv randomly and not care.

It doesn't look good on them alot of them is ugly

Women with tattoos have guaranteed cheated on their partners at least once.:smonk:

I guess they do it to look "unique". Tattoos are a massive turn off for me too.

True. I remember this girl who hung around guys a lot at work got them eventually.
I swear whores deliberately make themselves uglier to be quirky or some shit, it's insane. I guess they can just lower their smv randomly and not care.
Yeah. Some are dykes though.

It wouldn't really do that. I mean they still have a vagina and ovaries. You'll still win no matter what

Having any tattoos is an npc trait. Everyone I see at the gym has a generic arm sleeve or some random shit on their forearm/leg

Idkn but it is a mark of high decadence and the worst is that they think they are special but they often have the same style of tattoo in the same place BUNCH OF RETARDED WHORES :feelsaww:

Because they hate being female and wish they were men. Feminism has always been about rejecting femininity and trying to look and act like men. It started with wearing pants and look where we're at now. Now we have bald, hairy, tatted up landwhales with noserings who walk and sit like men, swear like a sailor and burp and fart everywhere telling us they are "women" :feelsclown:

It's just a fad for damaged hoes. Just like tramp stamps were a thing decades ago. It's just seen as trendy.

Because they hate being female and wish they were men. Feminism has always been about rejecting femininity and trying to look and act like men. It started with wearing pants and look where we're at now. Now we have bald, hairy, tatted up landwhales with noserings who walk and sit like men, swear like a sailor and burp and fart everywhere telling us they are "women" :feelsclown:
Where did we go wrong

Cuz they love nigger culture and/or think they're hip and cool:soy:

Tattoos were originally a foid thing, historically, believe it or not. That said, I have a couple of fairly large ones

Tattoos were originally a foid thing, historically, believe it or not. That said, I have a couple of fairly large ones
If you have tattoos, that means you are a NT normie and can ascend

Doesn't matter, today they're associated with tribal warrior cultures. The kikes have successfully brainwashed cumskins into rejecting their civilizational achievements and thinking it's cool to larp as maori or nigger tribesmen. If they think tribal warriors are so cool then they should go live in stinking mudhuts like their idols back then.

I know. They literally make themselves uglier by getting tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair when they could be very pretty girls beforehand.

That way they have a way to remember all the bad decision

I know. They literally make themselves uglier by getting tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair when they could be very pretty girls beforehand.
Makes no sense to me why they would lower their smv

Literally 90% of foids under 50 where I live has tattoos.
I'm not even talking about males, it's close to 100%

Thei SMV is still near infinite.

Women with tattoos have guaranteed cheated on their partners at least once.:smonk:
I'm absolutely sure about that too.

Feminism was originally started by (and still mostly supported by) ugly foids who envy beautiful ones.
Of course they cannot say this openly, so they're bullshitting about patriarchy and all that.

Literally 90% of foids under 50 where I live has tattoos.
I'm not even talking about males, it's close to 100%

Thei SMV is still near infinite.

I'm absolutely sure about that too.

Feminism was originally started by (and still mostly supported by) ugly foids who envy beautiful ones.
Of course they cannot say this openly, so they're bullshitting about patriarchy and all that.
Only solution is to take womens rights away. But that won’t happen until we have a societal collapse and women would need men again to survive. Before you could afford to ge a subpar looking guy because women would need you to survive