Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women never have actual problems?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
In group therapy the biggest issue is "oh I can't find my dream apartment my dad will pay for it either way but like I'm depressed bc I can't find my dream one" I wanna fucking explode with rage. Normies wouldn't last a second feeling the pain I feel constantly every second of every day

I wanna go ER on all ungrateful women

I wanna go ER on all ungrateful women
I hope once I go on a spree the FBI can trace it back to this ( and all my other online) account so I don't have to write a manifesto

A toilet wouldn't last a day in the shoes of a bottom 99% man, it would be instant suicide.

Toilets all live life on tutorial mode and literally all their issues and problems are the most minor things. Men WISH we had their "problems". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I hope once I go on a spree the FBI can trace it back to this ( and all my other online) account so I don't have to write a manifesto

Just write "I was Kami on Incels.is" and make sure that all your posts are backed up at the Internet Archive.

Because the world revolves around women it’s made to where if they fail at life it’s their own fault

A toilet wouldn't last a day in the shoes of a bottom 99% man, it would be instant suicide.

Toilets all live life on tutorial mode and literally all their issues and problems are the most minor things. Men WISH we had their "problems". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I sometime feel like they complain jus tto have something to talk about since their life have no struggle they make up struggles

Just write "I was Kami on Incels.is" and make sure that all your posts are backed up at the Internet Archive.
too bad the worst I could do in this shithole is run around with a knife and stab people, but we already have enough somalis doing that and I'm not gonna drop to their level. also I would probably get manhandled by some "hero" ogremaxxed turk. so I will live to suffer for another some while

I sometime feel like they complain jus tto have something to talk about since their life have no struggle they make up struggles
the women I meet at therapy legit have no problems in life at all. I don't understand why they're even there. Only because it's trendy. I can relate 100% to intellau's storyies bc it's the exact same (except the bullying part)

In group therapy the biggest issue is "oh I can't find my dream apartment my dad will pay for it either way but like I'm depressed bc I can't find my dream one" I wanna fucking explode with rage. Normies wouldn't last a second feeling the pain I feel constantly every second of every day
I can't aswer that questions so many reasons... The simps, the culture, the foids, biology, it all adds up to the great inpunity in wich women live life.

the women I meet at therapy legit have no problems in life at all. I don't understand why they're even there. Only because it's trendy. I can relate 100% to intellau's storyies bc it's the exact same (except the bullying part)
if I was in those therapy session I'd call out those womens BS lol

most of their problems can be solved by getting a bf or husband

if I was in those therapy session I'd call out those womens BS lol
I'm trying but I'm a high inhib sperg and there's like 0 gain except me being rejected mental help

most of their problems can be solved by getting a bf or husband
exactly, if their poor a bf will pay for everything women have no struggle, unless they are VOLUNTARYILY struggling

This is a fucking cope.

Toilets are capable of doing anything for their benefit.
When she dates a minority, she herself has complexes and insecurities. ([UWSL]in short, she is compensating for herself)[/UWSL]
When she's fucking with everyone on a date, she wants to attract the simps and express social status.

From what I've seen, when a woman has a problem she announces it to the world and demands others fix it for her. They want to make their problems everyones problems. Men tend to keep their problems to themselves, and then they end up drinking and taking drugs.

Women are entitled cunts, really.

Normies wouldn't last a second feeling the pain I feel constantly every second of every day
I wish I could just… beam my life into someone head, and watch there reaction

tutorial mode