Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do women so disingenuously virtue signal to sub 5 men?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You look so cute but I won’t date you. :foidSoy:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdQsAJKa/

E1B3E237 0818 45D1 BAF8 EB2B0BC8AB8F
64FF293B 9073 4EE4 9C59 D06B170ABCF8
2F177245 8253 4D8C AC9B ECDD316DE805

Last edited:
i think kikes have them proform this behavior in an attempt to keep them "in the system". if they constantly cling onto the hope of getting pussy then they will stay working and producing labor for the system

They want to get orbiters to boost their ego or make money

They stop seeing them as potential mates and only see them as effeminate men they can patronize

so that they can pay $5 a month minimum for a subscription service that toilets use

i think kikes have them proform this behavior in an attempt to keep them "in the system". if they constantly cling onto the hope of getting pussy then they will stay working and producing labor for the system

All those girls are so pathetic and hypocritical. :yes:

i think WOMEN have them proform this behavior in an attempt to keep them "in the WOMEN system". if they constantly cling onto the hope of getting pussy then they will stay working and producing labor for the system

We are toys to them,they don't see us as dominant males.

Also i mog this Dravidian curry:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Hi iq

This is purely evolutionary, humans are herd animals and toilets have historically been the most dependent on the herd and any social repercussions for their negative actions would have been potentially lethal, so toilets evolved to always virtue signal around other toilets to display how "nice" they are for their fellow community members.

Since men provide resources acting nice towards a male will mean that he would be more inclined to share resources with you, even if he's not going to get to touch you. Simply trading good emotions for resources.

In other words, toilets are toilets because they're toilets. :blackpill: