Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women think they have the right to reject me?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Women all universally agreed to reject and humilate me.They decided to deprive me of having kids or ability to have sex, They sentenced me to a life of isolation. No men will hang around a loser women hate. I lost all my friends once they started to fuck their girlfriends.

Women think they all have the right to reject me for simply not being nt and good looking and then have the audacity to spit in my face and laugh about it. If i ever say anything about it they threaten to call the cops and laugh at me some more.

Do you think you can do this to someone who is 12 years of age without them ending up fucked in the head. I'm 20 now so nobody has any pity for me anymore but i will never forget what you did to me. I'm the one who won't get over it. You won't win. Not against me.

Last edited:
Because foids are dumb. Women aren't entitled to reject us.

your genes did that tbh. Even babies hate ugly people

What an incredibly based post, thanks for the read.

Because they can

You have klinefelters are you sure even if you did rape? You are confident you will conceive

Women all universally agreed to reject and humilate me.They decided to deprive me of having kids or ability to have sex, They sentenced me to a life of isolation. No men will hang around a loser women hate. I lost all my friends once they started to fuck their girlfriends.

Women think they all have the right to reject me for simply not being nt and good looking and then have the audacity to spit in my face and laugh about it. If i ever say anything about it they threaten to call the cops and laugh at me some more.

Do you think you can do this to someone who is 12 years of age without them ending up fucked in the head. I'm 20 now so nobody has any pity for me anymore but i will never forget what you did to me. I'm the one who won't get over it. You won't win. Not against me.
It’s kind of men’s fault in a round about way — we are the stronger more powerful sex by nature yet we compete against each other at large and allowed women to manipulate us into the position we’re in today.

If men kept our own interests at heart like women do for themselves, then men would have more leverage and the modern dating market wouldn’t be so laughably one sided (as proven by objective statistics).

Bluepilled men and simps are the worst problem seems to me. Women act in their own interest and retard men (of which there are many) are manipulated and cater/allow what he have now.

Just consider how much money women with no skills or even meaningful contributions to their contributors make from stuff like Twitch or only fans. Belle Delphines success is emblematic of everything wrong with society. A lot of men are fucking stupid but maybe much of that comes down to be taught and raised by women with women’s interests always at the forefront I don’t know.

Last edited:
Better question: Why do women think they have the right to exist?

I look like this, (from their POV) so I can already see why they reject me ------>
Special GIF by memecandy