Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys think it’s impossible to leave the blackpill ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
I think it’s possible. Sometimes my mind goes bluepilled and sometimes it goes blackpilled again.

Once you learn love, romance, friendship and all human socialization are build on attraction it's hard to accept that you will always be at the bottom rung of it, i'd rather be king of an empty castle then a peasant so to speak, no going back.

Once you go black, you can't go back.

Cause its logical

Once you go black, you can't go back.
I will see if I Manage to ascend but anyway I have to agree with you because it’s the blackpill that I’m seeing at uni. I guess part of me is still coping:

Just gotta fix all my physical defects und mental health issues, so I don't think it's impossible, I think it's highly unlikely

Just gotta fix all my physical defects und mental health issues, so I don't think it's impossible, I think it's highly unlikely
Why highly unlikely ?

If "your mind goes bluepilled" then you aren't truly Blackpilled in the first place

You can get pussy by using magick

I’ve alr
It is possible to ignore reality and lie if a man doesn't experience negative reinforcement consistently enough for him to ask the big question of 'am I ugly?'

If a man starts to connect the dots and reaches an eureka moment when realizing his mistreatment is due to his unattractiveness , then all hope is lost to escape the truth because the truth has presented itself and has answered his questions with full certainty with scientific research and backings on lookism.
eady reached that eureka moment but I still cope somehow

What is seen it cannot be unseen.

Your
Even if cures are made, they're gonna cost something (Free lazer eye surgery if join the Army for example)
e right

I will see if I Manage to ascend but anyway I have to agree with you because it’s the blackpill that I’m seeing at uni. I guess part of me is still coping:
Idk how many time ago you discovered about the blackpill but don't worry if your mind try to deny it at first, it's normal.
But deep inside, you know that the blackpill is true, and if you try to forget about the blackpill, it will strike you back.

Idk how many time ago you discovered about the blackpill but don't worry if your mind try to deny it at first, it's normal.
But deep inside, you know that the blackpill is true, and if you try to forget about the blackpill, it will strike you back.
1 year ago I discovered it and now I’m slowly starting to observe it at uni.
Part of me is coping somehow so that I don’t get depressed