Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you like Japanese women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
All Incels here, why do you like Japanese women? state your reasons

Also would you date a single Japanese mother if it meant daily sex and she was loyal?
-----
Like for real if the option was there I'd probably BetaBuxx a Japanese single mother as long as she is loyal

some have the smallest pussies ive ever seen. rather get to fuck a milf than have to pay a hooker.

some have the smallest pussies ive ever seen. rather get to fuck a milf than have to pay a hooker.
You seen pussy? :chad: :banhammer:

Also that's lifefuel for small cock cels

I'm willing to accept any sort of woman, even japanese
I dont like Japanese foids in particular

They're timid, shy and a bit small and delicate looking?

I would only date a japanese single mother not a white single mother

Yea
so if a white single mother wanted to date you you would say no? why u here

so if a white single mother wanted to date you you would say no? why u here
Because I don't wanna Betabuxx White whores, I don't mind Japanese if they cute

Because I don't wanna Betabuxx White whores, I don't mind Japanese if they cute

Are you sure you shouldn't be called VolcelCream? You take whatever you can get. Like meagre scraps been thrown to the emaciated dog under the table, but the dog isn't eating. You would take that the dog out back and shoot it out of mercy.

Are you sure you shouldn't be called VolcelCream? You take whatever you can get. Like meagre scraps been thrown to the emaciated dog under the table, but the dog isn't eating. You would take that the dog out back and shoot it out of mercy.
I don't like white whores

:feelsree::feelsree:

asains have smol milkers idk :feelstastyman:

Probably would. Depends on her attitude towards me

Honestly what i have always liked about japanese foids is that they are alive and not related to me. Thats all i want at this point

i like drawings voiced by them, but them themselves not so much

I can't say I have a thing for Japanese women, but I see the appeal. They're thin, delicate, age well, are polite (even at their angriest moments), often don't have tattoos (Japs hate tattoos) and have genetically high IQ (studies suggest that kids inherit IQ from their mother's) --- basically the polar opposite of western women -- fat, look like shit by 30, damage their skin with disgusting tattoos, get offended over ridiculous things, and often quite stupid

I'm not saying Japanese women are perfect --- they can be hypergamous and white worshipping as fuck, but for every bad quality a Japanese woman has, western women are worse

Last edited:
cuck post for liking your enemies

Japanese women are decent looking ngl. I'd bang their tight gook innie pussy

Also would you date a single Japanese mother if it meant daily sex and she was loyal?
Ofcourse. Giga Phaggot if you wouldn't.

Yes, single mom only if the father is dead.

Only choice I got at the moment.
And I like short, petite women.

idk always had a thing for noodles since I was a kid

unfortunately they are all whores who either worship white cock or are only into twink, feminine looking pretty boys and absolute hate my pheno

idk always had a thing for noodles since I was a kid

unfortunately they are all whores who either worship white cock or are only into twink, feminine looking pretty boys and absolute hate my pheno
you asian?

Japanese women are ruined 100X worse than western foids. Some bitch stabbed her bf and retards a;ll swarmed around her in support bc "hurr durr she cute". They all have a god complex like you would not believe, not even really by their own fault.

Japanese women are ruined 100X worse than western foids. Some bitch stabbed her bf and retards a;ll swarmed around her in support bc "hurr durr she cute". They all have a god complex like you would not believe, not even really by their own fault.
But do they like white males

they look cute and petite

I don't.

On the contrary I've heard they're quite ugly in real life.

I can like Japanese girls , but I don’t especially like them

I don’t, a lot of them are very ugly.

I would only date a japanese single mother not a white single mother

Quit anime bro.

All Incels here, why do you like Japanese women? state your reasons

-----
Like for real if the option was there I'd probably BetaBuxx a Japanese single mother as long as she is loyal
I don't like Jap foods in particular. would accept tho. no single mothers for me. I would not like

would pump and dump, LTRs are cucked. Idk whether it is foid worship or not but i like the contrast between pale skin and black dense hair (yeah im talking about this specific pale jap pheno), too bad they have flat maxillas and no tits or asses
Pump and dump as a revenge on jap soldiers ravaging Chinese foids during WW2 as a rice
2D women only.
based

Last edited:
idk they look more delicate and feminine than chinkoids or southeast asians

all women are whores, i despise noodlewhores. BBut i still wanna fuck them tbh, after i whtemaxx maby ill fuck one :feelshehe:

Merely because I find them really attractive. What else am I supposed to say? There's no in depth reason why I find certain races more attractive than others.

No, not really. (Like all women, of course.)
However, would I fuck one? Yes, obviously.

Ginger >japanese but still japanese is pretty good i like them bec. asian race is superior.

U watch too much jav