Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do you think whenever a child is energetic, they are falsely labeled as having ADHD and drugged into oblivion?

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

The reason so many (DISPROPORTIONATELY MALE) children are falsely labeled with ADHD and then drugged into oblivion is simple - it's intersectional feminists that's about that life. They are the ones telling doctors and the media to put that message out there, telling parents to drug their children. They have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes their agenda.

The reason feminists do this is to weaken and dull men and to feminize us. They hate us and want to make us weak, dull, groggy, drugged, they want us to just be wage slaves. There is nothing a feminist hates more than a man who actually lives up to his potential.

Feminism is a sick cult aimed at hurting male children. I hate feminism. I hate feminists. They are pure evil in human form. I think when Michael Jackson (forever in our hearts) said "They Don't Care About Us" he was talking about feminists.

Isn't it funny that 75-80% of children "diagnosed" with ADHD are male? Just more proof of my contention that it is a hoax used to weaken and stigmatize males especially. I was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say, what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.

I'd also like to, at this point, mention how much I hate Taylor Swift, but her stupid rabid fan base is even worse. All of her music is generic teen pop shit with stupid lyrics. Honestly, her popularity really makes me question female intelligence. Interesting how popular male singers (MJ, Ye, Layne Staley, etc...) mostly sang about stuff that was actually meaningful and important, but she just sings about her stupid fucking boyfriends.

We gotta have a new Apartheid, because Dr. Verwoerd was actually a real doctor who tried to help people instead of the doctor who "diagnosed" me with "ADHD".

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.

ADHD-cels are fakecels
ADHD is a fake disease. It's a pharmaceutical SCAM

feminists do this
Feminists are braindead foids who only complain.

The "drug all kids" agenda is pushed by the topmost elites in our society -- bankers, big pharma, intelligence agencies etc.

This agenda was already outlined many decades ago in Aldous Huxley's novel "Brave new World" in which societal stability depends on widespread consumption of drugs to dull the mind so people can tolerate their meaningless lives, soul-crushing jobs, cold and heartless social relations etc.

Nowadays (((our))) soyciety is drugging all non slaveminded boys, i.e.: boys who want to move around, explore, play, etc. and are not content with sitting at a desk for several hours, memorizing meaningless facts about things he's never seen --- like the oxidation numbers of boron, and the names of the families of sea sponges etc. BECAUSE the alternative is admitting that our elites are psychopathic narcissistic pedophiles who should be shot dead on the spot, and that the (((liberal democracy))) shitshow of a society they built is a complete failure in enabling a meaningful existence for its non-elite members.

So, rather than dismantle society's most heinous institutions such as schools, offices, shopping malls, etc. it is more expedient for the elites to simply drug kids that are naturally more averse to the role of a desk slave (ADHD), and bully to death (r.i.p. Diego Pena) the autists who can see right through the emotional bullshit propaganda that ties slaves to the plantation, and drug all the schizos who run over the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers (r.i.p. Terry Davies) etc.

The alternative would be to admit the elites that lock kids in schools, and then send them to wageslave in order to consume product and then get excited for the next product are all narcissistic psychopaths who diddle little kids and must be shot on sight.

In ER's holy name we shall overthrow them and seize the means of reproduction.

Last edited:
Feminists are braindead foids who only complain.

The "drug all kids" agenda is pushed by the topmost elites in our society -- bankers, big pharma, intelligence agencies etc.

This agenda was already outlined many decades ago in Aldous Huxley's novel "Brave new World" in which societal stability depends on widespread consumption of drugs to dull the mind so people can tolerate their meaningless lives, soul-crushing jobs, cold and heartless social relations etc.

Nowadays (((our))) soyciety is drugging all normal boys, i.e.: boys who want to move around, explore, play, etc. and are not content with sitting at a desk for several hours, memorizing meaningless facts about things he's never seen --- like the oxidation numbers of boron, and the names of the families of sea sponges etc. BECAUSE the alternative is admitting that our elites are psychopathic narcissistic pedophiles and should be shot dead on the spot, and that the (((liberal democracy))) shitshow of a society they built is a complete failure in enabling a meaningful existence for its non-elite members.

So, rather than dismantle society's most heinous institutions such as schools, offices, shopping malls, etc. it is more expedient for the elites to simply drug kids that are naturally more inclined to refuse the role of a desk slave (ADHD), and bully to death (r.i.p. Diego Pena) the autists who can see right through the emotional bullshit propaganda that ties slaves to the plantation, and drug all the schizos who run over the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers (r.i.p. Terry Davies) etc.

The alternative would be to admit the elites that lock kids in schools, and then send them to wageslave for peanuts in horrible desk jobs in offices are all narcissistic psychopaths who diddle little kids and must be shot on sight.
I fucking hate our modern soyciety.

american problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6