Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When it comes to sorWHORity girls and feminists, I hate these niggas more than Nazis. They are the ones who should apologize to us.

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

We have nothing to apologize for. They are the ones who use their talent to dig us under and make us feel like dirt, they are the ones who always exclude us and look down on us, they are the ones who treat us like subhumans.

I never did anything to them, yes, I hate them, but I have never hurt them or been rude to them. Blaming me for hating foids is like blaming a Holocaust survivor for hating Nazis.

When it comes to feminists and sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than Nazis.

Feminists and sorWHORity girls are to me what Nazis are to Anne Frank. Just because I'm under 6 feet tall and socially awkward and a little bit chubby doesn't mean I deserve to be toyed with, blue balled, and black balled for daring to oppose the feminist agenda.

Let's all come together and unite and find out #Ye2024

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

genocide all white whores

Whores should and will one day pay for all this by the grace of Satan and Adolf Hitler may peace be on his memory

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

We have nothing to apologize for. They are the ones who use their talent to dig us under and make us feel like dirt, they are the ones who always exclude us and look down on us, they are the ones who treat us like subhumans.

I never did anything to them, yes, I hate them, but I have never hurt them or been rude to them. Blaming me for hating foids is like blaming a Holocaust survivor for hating Nazis.

When it comes to feminists and sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than Nazis.

Feminists and sorWHORity girls are to me what Nazis are to Anne Frank. Just because I'm under 6 feet tall and socially awkward and a little bit chubby doesn't mean I deserve to be toyed with, blue balled, and black balled for daring to oppose the feminist agenda.

Let's all come together and unite and find out #Ye2024

Good post.