Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does IT even exist?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Being new to the community and not knowing much of the terminology, I have finally learned what an IT is..
I have to say, what lowlifes they are; shouldn't most of them be screwing chad? they legit have no reason whatsoever to acknowledge our existence and here they are pointing their cheeto stained fingers at us. suifuel tbh ngl..
ik this will inevitably be on their forum eventually since I called them out and to them I say "You all have mayonnaise all over your mouth... Oh wait, that's not mayonnaise."

Self-esteem has a negative relationship with the frequency and intensity of schadenfreude experienced by an individual; individuals with less self-esteem tend to experience schadenfreude more frequently and intensely.[5]

Kind of describes them to a T, there's not too many other explanations why incels live rent free in their little minds

Those losers have nothing better to do

Self-esteem has a negative relationship with the frequency and intensity of schadenfreude experienced by an individual; individuals with less self-esteem tend to experience schadenfreude more frequently and intensely.[5]

Kind of describes them to a T, there's not too many other explanations why incels live rent free in their little minds

Being new to the community and not knowing much of the terminology, I have finally learned what an IT is..
I have to say, what lowlifes they are; shouldn't most of them be screwing chad? they legit have no reason whatsoever to acknowledge our existence and here they are pointing their cheeto stained fingers at us. suifuel tbh ngl..
ik this will inevitably be on their forum eventually since I called them out and to them I say "You all have mayonnaise all over your mouth... Oh wait, that's not mayonnaise."
IT is a bunch of fat landwhales and trannys as well as incels in denial. They come here because they have nothing better to do in life than obsess over hateful internet virgins. It's like the other guy said it's also about insecurity, they feel insecure so they come here to pick on us and make themselves feel better via group validation. Ever since our boy the Enforcer exposed Doogy tho the whole subreddits been crumbling.

Also who are these guys?
Ok, so enforcer is an incel on here who's reeaaaally high IQ. While Doogy is the guy who was in charge of the new IT after Brazil nigger stepped down and nuked the original. Basically the Enforcer exposed Doogy for being a pedo and IT removed him and now the subreddit is going down in flames.

Ok, so enforcer is an incel on here who's reeaaaally high IQ. While Doogy is the guy who was in charge of the new IT after Brazil nigger stepped down and nuked the original. Basically the Enforcer exposed Doogy for being a pedo and IT removed him and now the subreddit is going down in flames.
what an absolute w for enforcer, looking out for his fellow brocels selfless

they call us out for being pedos, even tho they are the ones grooming on young men to turn them into femboys lol

jokes aside as others said, they want to feel better in their cucky, normie life that they have to make fun of us. Also Im suprised there is a Sub on reddit which has the word "incel" in it, considering how the internet bans everything incel related

Also Im suprised there is a Sub on reddit which has the word "incel" in it, considering how the internet bans everything incel related
because they want us to suicide

to gaslight you into killing yourself, incel :soy:

I don't believe IT has whales. It's 100% bald cucks who wear glasses, beard and are over 30.

IT exists mainly to spread their own brand of prejudice and bigotry. The previous iteration of their sub had a much heavier focus on suicide encouragement and calls for violence. their current sub however shares the exact same sentiment as the previous sub. Though they moderate it slightly more to avoid being banned. It's a place for them to feel superior, to waste their time, to gaslight rejects, to gain internet brownie points.

While most people treat reject males poorly, IT are like the collective of those who have a more obsessive and burning hatred towards reject males. Many of their own members are incels in fact. But self hating ones who I guess are trying to convince themselves that as long as they hate and belittle rejects and dismiss all their issues, then they can't possibly be one... Despite literally being one.

It's a vanity thing basically. Shitting on the underdog is something a lot of people enjoy. Especially when it gives them a false sense of moral authority. It's a great place for people who suffer from delusions of grandeur. While not all their members are shit, as many i've spoke too left almost immediately (not without slating IT first jfl), their M.O is not typical of well adjusted people. Obsessively, stalking, false flagging, belittling, and mocking reject virgin males online isn't normal behaviour. They claim to not target men who are just "romantically unsuccessful", but bigots never operate like that and you can find countless such examples of them doing just that. Mocking regular, ugly, reject males for quite literally nothing sometimes.

If you look around, you can actually find that a lot of the internet that are aware of IT, not only consider them pathetic for this very reason, but consider them to be more pathetic than us.

because they want us to suicide
they want to silence the truth, imagine if every male knew of the blackpill, society would speed up its collapse

same reason why r/neets have tons of people who want to drag you back to worklife

Every man knew about the blackpill for the past 10k years. Feminism turned men into complete doormats.