Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does life always punish the wrong people?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Why doesn't life punish Chad, when he beats up his gf?
Why doesn't life punish Stacy and Becky when they betray their boyfriends with some other dudes?
Why doesn't life punish all the people, who treat others like shit or completely abuse them?

I have never done anything wrong, I never harmed or abused someone. I always try to treat my fellow people, like I want to get treated.
(And yes I made mistakes, everyone makes mistakes.)

I think I can speak for the majority of this forum.
We are good guys. We're not some villains or aggressive bullies.
We're just... unlucky? We're frustrated and depressed and we just need some place to vent. Everyone needs a place to vent, without venting, you completely 'off' yourself.

Maybe it's my mission to punish them...

I think God hates ugly people, he hates us so much that he creates us just to suffer.

Because life is not a agent of anything.

doesn't matter, if you are ugly it doesn't matter how much of a good person you are, life will be shit

All I desire is a cute tomboy gf... But I can't even have that.

Because morality is subjective

I wont pretend to know

Life isn't fair, nothing is fair. Everything in your life was based on random dice rolls you got at birth.

Cuz life is cucked :soy:

The universe may be a huge soylent bottle as well

There is no justice in this cruel world. That’s why.

My luck is usually sequential.if one day something good happens. The next something bad must happen and it overweigh the good before it ...anyone else noticed that with their luck?.

Why doesn't life punish Stacy and Becky when they betray their boyfriends with some other dudes?
Why doesn't life punish all the people, who treat others like shit or completely abuse them?
Why do you think they should be punished?

This is largely your own perception. People here forget that Chad isn't a person, but a category of people. Not all Chads are abusive. Some are, some aren't, but they're all successful with females, which is why pointing to Chad is a valid argument against the personality-over-all bluepill narrative. It's not that bad people win while good people lose. Often, good people win, and often, bad people lose. It genuinely does not matter if you are good or bad. You may perceive Chad to be inherently bad because you're jealous of his success, and so you may attribute inherent negative qualities to Chad like abusiveness, duplicity, and disloyalty, but this is not true, it is cope.

My luck is usually sequential.if one day something good happens. The next something bad must happen and it overweigh the good before it ...anyone else noticed that with their luck?.
yes

It's all cause and effect: You're ugly, therefore you're treated badly. There is no justice

I think God hates ugly people, he hates us so much that he creates us just to suffer.
Brutal truth. We are in the after life and in a living hell for our wrongs in the real world

Giga cope. There is no god.

Every fucking time i swear

Life always punish us

You are life!

Why are you slacking at your job?

nature has no motives or personal needs tbh

I have never done anything wrong, I never harmed or abused someone. I always try to treat my fellow people, like I want to get treated.
(And yes I made mistakes, everyone makes mistakes.)

I think I can speak for the majority of this forum.
We are good guys. We're not some villains or aggressive bullies.
We're just... unlucky? We're frustrated and depressed and we just need some place to vent. Everyone needs a place to vent, without venting, you completely 'off' yourself.

Maybe it's my mission to punish them...
It’s all because the god of this world is shaytaan

We are born to oppose

Because morality is subjective
This. You are bluepilled and delusional if you still believe that morality somehow exists objectively. This should be obvious.