Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does mainstream media like to pretend that most people are in relationships especially on Valentine's Day

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
How about the growing number of incels? How many do there have to be until it makes an impact?

Yes. I demand incel representation in media!

Because inceldom is only really a problem for zoomers and late millennials. 40s-80s born men are delusional and they make those adds.

i imagine incels in denial will do things like be the third wheel when their friends go on a valentines date, press like on their friends' kissy valentine photos on social media, and just cuck it up to try and participate however they can

giga cringe

I hate valentines day

Money
Selling jewelry, flowers and chocolate.
Even if not in a relationship, buy our stuff and try to impress her, they say.
I have never celebrated. So to them I don't exist. But that's the case for all the holidays.

Because inceldom is only really a problem for zoomers and late millennials. 40s-80s born men are delusional and they make those adds.
Also because many incels are in denial, or at least they pretend to not be incels out of shame for their condition.

Business, money , profits, turnover.

you gotta consoom bro

Cause foids (biggest consumers) are in relationships
Yep. The focus is all on them. The depressed and suicidal can just stay over there in the corner.

i imagine incels in denial will do things like be the third wheel when their friends go on a valentines date, press like on their friends' kissy valentine photos on social media, and just cuck it up to try and participate however they can

giga cringe
Normies are too retarded and delusional to realize they are genetic trash

I really want to see the bluepilled bullshit that the media will feed to normies once inceldom reaches 50% of the male population :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feels::banhammer::feelskek:

It says a lot about someone if they flaunt their happiness with someone who clearly isn’t in a healthy headspace. They’re going okay so everything in the world is okay. It would be grand to pull all these smug fuckers down to the ground and smash all their dreams.

Normies are too retarded and delusional to realize they are genetic trash

I really want to see the bluepilled bullshit that the media will feed to normies once inceldom reaches 50% of the male population :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feels::banhammer::feelskek:
simple, they'll do one of those classic "Here's Why This is a Good Thing" pieces

boomers are delusional, they think people don't marry or have kids due to economic reasons and that you can self improoooove out of inceldom
you gotta consoom bro

tbh still enough high tier normies, chadlites and chads willing to entertain women and not just pump and dump. Society also refuses to let go of the idea that it's not just a rare few guys that never can find love or sex even though there's more sexless males than ever