Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does no one talk about sensory issues that come with being non NT

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Main reason I’m so thin is because I had severe sensory issues and still do with certain foods. Plus a lot of little things can feel uncomfortable for me due to sensory issues it’s not like a random thing people make up it’s a serious thing.

I legit can’t eat certain foods without extreme gagging if anything is a little off I start to gag. I didn’t realize this had to do with my disorders until about this year or last.

Like I don’t eat enough as I should because of extreme gag reflex

@DarkStarDown @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade @Lonelyus @der_komische @The Bickler @AsiaCel @Mortis do u guys have sensory issues too?

for me it's sudden loud noises

when someone raises their voice out of nowhere or something falls and makes a lot of noise

really fucks me up

i had to eat an immense amount of food when i was wageslaving and in school because the immense stress and high inhibition of being around people and the noises cost me masses of energy every single day and if you complain or have a meltdown you are always the bad guy
fuck this worthless NT society

I had gag reflex for brocolli when young and hated some textures Am I autistic?

when someone raises their voice out of nowhere or something falls and makes a lot of noise

really fucks me up
did you ever pass out from that?
that happened to me, it feels like you have a stroke and you black out for a few seconds

There's certain food textures that make me want to puke

did you ever pass out from that?
that happened to me, it feels like you have a stroke and you black out for a few seconds
im sorry to hear that brocel

for me its not that bad fortunately

but as example when im having a good day it can instantly be ruined by hearing a really loud noise followed by getting over stimulated

really fucks me up
feel this. fucking hate annoying ass sounds

my biggest problem is with repetitive things in general (overstimulation). i get really sensitive to things touching me and i need to remove myself from the stimulation or else I'll actually go insane

I hate loud people and extreme displays of weakness. In terms of stimulation, I dislike high/low temps and any kind of humidity, I hate sweating intensely. I suppose you could add tight clothing there too.

I had gag reflex for broccoli when young and hated some textures Am I autistic?
Probably not if it’s just that.
I hate loud people and extreme displays of weakness. In terms of stimulation, I dislike high/low temps and any kind of humidity, I hate sweating intensely. I suppose you could add tight clothing there too.
For some reason in quarantine I started getting itchy when i sweat

that's just being a picky eater

i always feel like my shirt is choking me

that's just being a picky eater
Being a picky eater and having a gag reflex to certain foods or textures are a completely different thing.
Picky eaters are usually just lazy and refuse to eat food but they aren’t gagging or struggling to eat.
I am incapable of eating certain foods due to how strong my gag reflex is

Loud sounds really really irritate me yeah.
And I'm really sensitive to touch. Certain fabrics I just can't wear because it feels like insects crawling over my skin. I've never had an issue with texture or taste.

I have a lot of sensory issues

Yeah, often specific parts of my body feel uncomfortable for seemingly no reason, especially when touching something like my clothes or a duvet, or a coarse fabric like wool. Then I get obsessive about the feeling and the uncomfortableness is multiplied tenfold.. It usually occurs when I am trying to get to sleep. I also get temperature related malaise
I'm generally not too fussy about sounds though they can sound odd occasionally.
My vision is genuinely thoroughly disordered however. I feel like I have an extremely small FOV and everything seems dark and stuttering. Doesn't feel like anything I'm witnessing is real at all.
i always feel like my shirt is choking me
This is relatable

@Blackpill Monk