Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does RooshV think he white?

C

Cuckold

Banned
-
http://www.rooshv.com/kill-whitey

Roosh posted this pictor to proof that the German government hate whites

but this pictor looks like him? except in real life, he has no girl?

migrant-sex.jpghttp:

It's hard to tell in his case because he's a total failure who depends on his shitty website with anonymous right-wing writers to make a living. He just found this niche and if he wouldn't give his audience what they want to hear, he would be a NEET. Do you believe ANY company would hire him ever again? No, of course not. He's getting old now and is probably just cynical/desperate enough to feed the crocodiles, hoping they will eat him last.

Red Shambhala said:
It's hard to tell in his case because he's a total failure who depends on his shitty website with anonymous right-wing writers to make a living. He just found this niche and if he wouldn't give his audience what they want to hear, he would be a NEET. Do you believe ANY company would hire him ever again? No, of course not. He's getting old now and is probably just cynical/desperate enough to feed the crocodiles, hoping they will eat him last.

Roosh think he is white, and think that he can lead the world back to 1930, but he is just an incel who is angry that he not accepted by white people. i dont understand ethnic guy who hates ethnic guys???

he doesn't, he simply sides with whites

Fucking hate PUA fags like Roosh

Did you even read that article? In that very article, he says he's not. Not really defending him mind you, but also Roosh is a good-looking guy. I'm sure before he became infamous for all the MGTOW/PUA bs he probably got laid. Regardless, as much as cultural Marxism is cancer, this whole "whitey is the victim!" schtick is retarded regardless of who does it. Sadly such views are common among incels

Notice how just like with SJW-ism, it (like virtually all extreme views) convinces its targeted audience that they're "victims." Funny, huh?

He's just found a niche to exploit, he's no different than a lot of the "TRADTHOTS" you see in the alt right/skeptic/conservative spheres these days. I feel bad for him because he's been raised in the west and whites are probably the only culture he finds acceptance under. I do have a degree of respect for the Persians even if they are mostly followers of Mohammedanism.

Btw many other ethnic PUAs do similar, e.g. GoodLookingLoser