Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does smoking weed make me feel less lonely

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
When I feel lonely and like a loser (very often nowadays) I go to smoke a joint and it helps me feel like less of a loser. I like to sit and think about stuff and imagine solutions to my problems when I smoke. But lots of people tell me to stop smoking and that my life will become better if I stop. Are they right or is it just because I am a broke incel so I shouldn't really be able to afford drugs and so they say it just from a money perspective. But I feel like emotionally it helps me. Without it I would be very angry and anxious.

What do you guys think should I quit smoking or just keep smoking as I do. I'm almost 26 and I am khhv so I don think that it will change much anyway now. All my opportunities and milestones are gone in the past. And I don't really mind the idea of dying earlier.

If it helps you cope don't stop, you won't die earlier because of weed lol.

If it helps you cope don't stop, you won't die earlier because of weed lol.
Well I had some blue pill wishful thinking that people were right and somehow if I stop smoking all my life will fall into place and girls would find me attractive or some shit. Pretty far fetched and they are just gaslighting me to get me to work for them and spend my money on taxable goods and pay income tax I guess. It's always government retards saying that shit or old boomer family or taxpaying cousins.

I roll my joints with tobacco and it makes me cough a bit nowadays but I should be fine tbh for at least a few decades.

When I feel lonely and like a loser (very often nowadays) I go to smoke a joint and it helps me feel like less of a loser. I like to sit and think about stuff and imagine solutions to my problems when I smoke. But lots of people tell me to stop smoking and that my life will become better if I stop. Are they right or is it just because I am a broke incel so I shouldn't really be able to afford drugs and so they say it just from a money perspective. But I feel like emotionally it helps me. Without it I would be very angry and anxious.

What do you guys think should I quit smoking or just keep smoking as I do. I'm almost 26 and I am khhv so I don think that it will change much anyway now. All my opportunities and milestones are gone in the past. And I don't really mind the idea of dying earlier.
makes you not give a fuck about anything and help you enjoy the moment

Weed is a great cope

Weed is amazing

It activates them little schizo receptors in your brain and you start seeing Stacy’s

It activates them little schizo receptors in your brain and you start seeing Stacy’s
I don't see shit from weed. But it does feel like a big sigh of relief when you smoke that first few puffs. Like the weight off the chest is gone. Like you finally breathe after swimming underwater for a minute. It make me sad because I need this shit to even feel kind of normal. And it's illegal and really expensive. I might quit but I am scared that I won't be able to handle life sober anymore. I'm not a 16 year old blue pilled kid anymore how I was before I smoked. Now I'm 26 and as far blackpilld as you can go

Smoking weed makes you stop caring

Much like opioids, cannabis is a sort of anesthetic that stops pain.

And loneliness is a painful experience, indistinct from physical pain.

In my experience, and from my research, opioids much more directly address the pain of loneliness/depression, though.

Whereas cannabis (including the endocannabinoids induced by exercise) will make you forget about what plagues you, opioids directly get rid of it by making you feel whole.

I roll my joints with tobacco and it makes me cough a bit nowadays but I should be fine tbh for at least a few decades.
Nicotine increases endorphins, so you're getting opioid-pilled there.

I am 33 years old. And I use hemp and occasionally marijuana on a daily basis. And I would have to say it made a huge improvement in my life. At least compared to when I was a heavy drinker, my own mother died of alcoholism. Maybe she rotten p***And I unfortunately got her genetic lineage. And the prone needs to alcoholism is really set in my behavior I wasted probably well over $10000 drinking throughout my life and I'm disgusted with it. Sobriety never did me any favors. I'm too autistic to try to socialize in this world. Perhaps I should stay sober but out of sight from people. I get lost in my own little world. I have my books and my entertainment devices and my copes to keep me going. But it's pretty empty at the end. When I go home and hit the bed. I worry about nothing but my own demise.

Weed just makes me paranoid and nervous.

Probably targets dopamine or serotonin

and pay income tax
This is the most cucked thing you can do as an incel in this world. NEETing is far more productive than paying income tax. Do NOT contribute to this society. You don't have to tear it down, but please don't fund it. Chads create single mothers, simps and cucks pay the taxes that feed chad's children, and incels stay out of this mess. That's how I see it.

This is the most cucked thing you can do as an incel in this world. NEETing is far more productive than paying income tax. Do NOT contribute to this society. You don't have to tear it down, but please don't fund it. Chads create single mothers, simps and cucks pay the taxes that feed chad's children, and incels stay out of this mess. That's how I see it.
Yeah well I do want to make money one day. I can't be broke forever man I need to make money and feel like a legit man for once. That means when I make money I will pay the tax so I can feel like a real person not some cockroach hiding from the world and government all day

Yeah well I do want to make money one day. I can't be broke forever man I need to make money and feel like a legit man for once. That means when I make money I will pay the tax so I can feel like a real person not some cockroach hiding from the world and government all day
It won't help unless you can make a lot. Most wagies earn enough to burn themselves out to only exist (meet rent and buy food).

You enter the spirit realm and beings that are not physical visit you

because you are the ganja man

Nigger you're not Gordon Ramsey I'm not following you lik some celebrity. I don't even know who the fuck u are.
Out of all celebrities you could’ve named . I love how u find out I’m a nigger and immediately your tone changed

Out of all celebrities you could’ve named . I love how u find out I’m a nigger and immediately your tone changed
What are u on about i called u a bloody nigster before and now Ur acting like a dirty Jew

It won't help unless you can make a lot. Most wagies earn enough to burn themselves out to only exist (meet rent and buy food).
Ouch. It's true :(