Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don’t chads who are successful in dating try to help incels in getting girls???

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Like as a chad you know everything about dating and you have a loving girlfriend and get emotional support.

When they see other incels like us being suicidal and being depressed why don’t they try to help?? Like are chads not happy with what they have that they still feel the need to horde more women?

Do foids like chads that specifically hate incels like us? Is the requirement for chad hating incels and wishing for their deaths?? If I miraculously ascended I would use my knowledge and connections to help as many single men as possible.

they already did with just bro advices did it help :feelskek:

Why would someone who is successful in sexual life care about incels? Like, do you care a lot about people who suffer from cancer?

Chads lack something, ugliness, without that you can't know how to help incels.

Maybe they're aware of the blackpill and know it's over for us

Why would someone who is successful in sexual life care about incels? Like, do you care a lot about people who suffer from cancer?
Maybe because inceldom affects a HUGE percentage of men and it is a VERY big problem in society.

Maybe because inceldom affects a HUGE percentage of men and it is a VERY big problem in society.
we live in gynocentric society, nobody cares about men's problems. They just want men to work and keep civilisation functioning, nobody cares about men's suffering.

Chads don’t usually know why they’re successful. Just like rich kids who think they got stuff due to their own efforts.

What are they supposed to do ? Wip out a magic stick and give me more height and a better jawline ?

we live in gynocentric society, nobody cares about men's problems. They just want men to work and keep civilisation functioning, nobody cares about men's suffering.
As a man I do. And many other men also do. There’s no way people can ignore it

They try to help by giving blue pilled advice because it works for them but they cannot comprehend the sub5 experience

Also people don’t care about others in that way - you’ll donate pennies to a homeless guy but you’re not gonna take him home and fix him up

Like as a chad you know everything about dating and you have a loving girlfriend and get emotional support.

When they see other incels like us being suicidal and being depressed why don’t they try to help?? Like are chads not happy with what they have that they still feel the need to horde more women?

Do foids like chads that specifically hate incels like us? Is the requirement for chad hating incels and wishing for their deaths?? If I miraculously ascended I would use my knowledge and connections to help as many single men as possible.
Read your title again bro

probably because we live in a manosphere bubble, most males i interacted with before were simps
Actually same. I dont know anyone that thinks like me and most people think I’m crazy

There are countless of self improvement coaches out there and they are getting plenty of clients.

Bro let me tell you something

Every man you encounter in life is against you. Even me. When it comes to Stacey, dudes here will turn on other
incels. Every guy is trying to keep you down. Chad does not give a fuck about you. Men are not meant to collaborate
they are meant to destroy each other.

Women collab together and fight for one another. They are simply protecting their eggs.

They already do. It's called PUA.

cause they cant give you their jawline lol
but actually they try to help genuinely but their advice is so bluepilled its impossible to any incel to follow

Men are in competition with each other.

Also, Chads are usually willing to fuck women well below their looksmatch.

Chad is in his own bubble. He's bluepilled. He never has to dig deep enough to find the blackpill because women simple fall into his lap. What advice would someone with these experiences possible have for incels like us?

Well most Chads are retarded and think their personalities got them foids and not their Looks

they already did with just bro advices did it help :feelskek:
Chads don’t usually know why they’re successful. Just like rich kids who think they got stuff due to their own efforts.
They try to help by giving blue pilled advice because it works for them but they cannot comprehend the sub5 experience

Also people don’t care about others in that way - you’ll donate pennies to a homeless guy but you’re not gonna take him home and fix him up
cause they cant give you their jawline lol
but actually they try to help genuinely but their advice is so bluepilled its impossible to any incel to follow
Chad is in his own bubble. He's bluepilled. He never has to dig deep enough to find the blackpill because women simple fall into his lap. What advice would someone with these experiences possible have for incels like us?

Well most Chads are retarded and think their personalities got them foids and not their Looks
Not sure why I quoted all these people just to agree with them. After like, 2 quotes, it looks obnoxious for me to do this

Men are territorial so why would they honestly

Also there's nothing a Chad can do to improve YOUR smv. Either you have it or you don't

Remember something: Chads are after high smv staicies the most egoistic creatures on earth. I used to have a Chadlite as buddy in high shool. He would never absolutely never give only a bit of the cake. I mean he would never introduce you to a toilet. It's pure suifuel. He had 5 gf's in a year while I am jerking off in a small room.
Even while if he was in relationships with toilets he tried to grab other girls from normie or concurrent Chadlites.

Why do not successful rich businessmen try to help homeless people get rich as well?

Good question. None of my males friends including Chad friends ever tried to give me legitimate help with girls. Only person who offered legitimate help was a female friend.

I can't see them ever doing this for a number of reasons:

1. It would just mean more competition for them in the already fucked sex/dating market.
2. Ego - I doubt they would want to be seen in a public place with someone that looked like us.
3. They've literally gone through life with no problems compared to us and wouldn't even know what to teach because to them it isn't even something they've had to learn and they've always had access to sex

Why don’t chads who are successful in dating try to help incels in getting girls???​

Generally speaking, Chads don't want to be seen with incels as it would damage their image.

We're on our own. Nobody is coming to help us.

Last edited:
Winners don't care about losers & they're not gonna make things harder for themselves in the long run nor do something for another with zero reward for themselves. Just how it is.

Because they want all the pussy to themselves.

What the hell could they do? Without the looks, any effort is worthless. There are chads who are wingmans for incels but the foids reject them anyway for the chad

In reality, chads are unjustifiably hated by the incel community. In general they are not bad people other than wanting to satisfy their most primitive desires just like all of us, because we are men. I've had chad friends and they are infinitely better people than the best FOID I've ever met.

Anon, they have no tools to help us, no one can place the necessary bone millimeters in our jaw to correct our ugliness.

They do not expend time or effort to get what they want. His “game” is just existing. By tagging along, he would need to somehow put work into helping us, and why would he?

Remember something: Chads are after high smv staicies the most egoistic creatures on earth. I used to have a Chadlite as buddy in high shool. He would never absolutely never give only a bit of the cake. I mean he would never introduce you to a toilet. It's pure suifuel. He had 5 gf's in a year while I am jerking off in a small room.
Even while if he was in relationships with toilets he tried to grab other girls from normie or concurrent Chadlites.
Fucking you should have stabbed him (in gta!)

How the fuck are they supposed to help us in dating?
Only if they do a magical spell that makes us switch bodies.

1. He doesn't know any secret tricks, just isn't ugly
2. Prejudice based on look applies to other guys too and he wouldn't like to be friends
3. Guys lower on beauty scale having no game help him appear as the only socially acceptable option for the foids

Bro let me tell you something

Every man you encounter in life is against you. Even me. When it comes to Stacey, dudes here will turn on other
incels. Every guy is trying to keep you down. Chad does not give a fuck about you. Men are not meant to collaborate
they are meant to destroy each other.

Women collab together and fight for one another. They are simply protecting their eggs.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men will never have the same sense of kinship that women collectively share. It is against our nature, unfortunately.

How dumb are you? Its bc they're greedy evil scum, wtf do u think?

Because no amount of "work on your persoynality" (whatever that's even supposed to mean) or "just take a shower bro" is going to work. Chads can't Venmo their attractiveness to Incels. The ONLY way they could help us is by donating to our surgeries so we can become chads as well.

Why don't billionaires help me become rich guys why