Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't I feel the need to get a girlfriend?

TheTrueManlet

TheTrueManlet

nerd
★★★★
Honestly I feel bad when I see couples hugging and cuddling but in reality there wasn't any idea in my mind to get pussy ext. I used to be like extra horny and depressed about stuff but now being an incel and ldaring about 2 years I don't feel the need to get a girlfriend.
What I feel tho is someone to talk and have good time with. When I imagine myself having sex i feel disgusted and thank to any foid who doesn't have it with me honestly, imagine a manlet fucking a landwhale how dumb would it look:feelskek::feelskek:

TheTrueManlet

aspergers dont need companionship :feelshmm:

At some point the idea of having sex with a foid just starts to feel alien. I feel ya on that front.

Because it's not possible for us

Honestly I feel bad when I see couples hugging and cuddling but in reality there wasn't any idea in my mind to get pussy ext. I used to be like extra horny and depressed about stuff but now being an incel and ldaring about 2 years I don't feel the need to get a girlfriend.
What I feel tho is someone to talk and have good time with. When I imagine myself having sex i feel disgusted and thank to any foid who doesn't have it with me honestly, imagine a manlet fucking a landwhale how dumb would it look:feelskek::feelskek:
Because you hate foids

yeah same, foids nowadays are fucking degenerate i don't feel the need to get my dick wet by some pussy thats been used up 100 times. i rarely find myself relating to other people cause people nowadays are retarded so i also don't feel the need to go make friends either

You know it’s over

They would expose you after breaking up with you to get more attention anyway.

yeah same, foids nowadays are fucking degenerate i don't feel the need to get my dick wet by some pussy thats been used up 100 times. i rarely find myself relating to other people cause people nowadays are retarded so i also don't feel the need to go make friends either
me too I cannot realate to them at and the things they talk about are not interesting.

Euphoria. It’ll come back again, don’t worry.

man op is just a asexual faggot if he dosen’t want a gf and feel satisfied with his current situation then why even bother being on here.

Either that or he is coping so hard that he is becoming delusional.
He is still classed as an incel though you cannot say that