Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why dont more people go ER in old age?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I cant find a reason to not go ballistic on everyone that did me wrong when im like 70 and have few more years left.

(Wont reach old age anyways if my life doesnt change but still)

Other than fear of religion what do u have to lose?

Dnr + "if my life doesnt change" lmg you're talking with 200 hoes with your heightfidence

they can barely go outside and not risk slipping and dying let alone go on a shooting spree where someone can throw a stone on your head or some shit and you instantly die

they can barely go outside and not risk slipping and dying let alone go on a shooting spree where someone can throw a stone on your head or some shit and you instantly die
I mean if u are 70 but like can move, alot of old folks move well.

I dont see any real reason to not get revenge, maybe if u had a great life thats also another reason to not do it.

Just use a bomb vest theory

I mean if u are 70 but like can move, alot of old folks move well.

I dont see any real reason to not get revenge, maybe if u had a great life thats also another reason to not do it.
I think the older you get you just stop giving a shit

going ER doesn't have to mean committing violence

it can mean promoting the incel ideology, like I do here

You must be the real general alek
https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/52/52116.jpg?1701363423

Because they stop caring after a certain point

Loss of energy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4