Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't niggers buy plane tickets to Europe from Africa as 'tourists'

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading about some Nigerians who were flying to Japan but they only were allowed 4 hours in Japan, possibly time between flights. The niggers then go around the airport and near the airport and find a Japanese wife to marry in those 4 hours. Which quite a few found a Japanese wife that fast. Then since they were married to a Japanese woman they qualify for residency permits.

Niggers flying to Europe on vacation could just not show up for their flight home. Reason I say it is all this being travelling through vast deserts then across the sea can't be cheap.

I could unironically try this just to see how it goes, I'm low inhib if I want to and japanese people have autism so might do it if I ever visit Japan while I'm still young

I'd have more than 4 hours and also I'm not a nigger so there's that

I have brutal nigger fatigue at this point. Why are there so many of these chimps and why are foids all over the world getting wet over them?

I have brutal nigger fatigue at this point. Why are there so many of these chimps and why are foids all over the world getting wet over them?
legit they become more and more here. A few years prior I rarely saw them. Now I see them every day, multiple times a day.
But rarely male niggers. Mostly black mothers with a dozen shitskin kids.

I could unironically try this just to see how it goes, I'm low inhib if I want to and japanese people have autism so might do it if I ever visit Japan while I'm still young

I'd have more than 4 hours and also I'm not a nigger so there's that

Niggers and also sandniggers are great salesmen, they are low inhib, or no inhib.. and they don't take no for an answer. Whereas white cucks I see they ask and the woman says no, then the white cuck holds his head in disappointment and sadness and his ego crushed and walks away.

Last edited:
Imagine finding a wife in 4 hours despite being a chimp.

JFL it is so fucking over for us.

Ya when you see women around niggers in person you know how over it is.

legit they become more and more here. A few years prior I rarely saw them. Now I see them every day, multiple times a day.
Same thing in Germany. It used to be 50% Germans/Whites, 40% Sandniggers and 10% others (Blacks, Asians...),
but now I see so many Blacks like never before. Even the Sandniggers are getting annoyed. I'm afraid Germany is gonna become more and more like USA.

The average noodlewhore isn't interested in marrying the first FOB nigger she meets getting off of the plane, unless he's literally Tyrone in which case it'd be extremely fucking hard to legitimately get married within 4 hours with a foid you just met. If it became a serious problem they'd just outlaw it and round every shitskin trying to do it into a refugee camp. :lul:

I was reading about some Nigerians who were flying to Japan but they only were allowed 4 hours in Japan, possibly time between flights. The niggers then go around the airport and near the airport and find a Japanese wife to marry in those 4 hours. Which quite a few found a Japanese wife that fast. Then since they were married to a Japanese woman they qualify for residency permits.
Bruh

Same thing in Germany. It used to be 50% Germans/Whites, 40% Sandniggers and 10% others (Blacks, Asians...),
but now I see so many Blacks like never before. Even the Sandniggers are getting annoyed. I'm afraid Germany is gonna become more and more like USA.
I'm from germany, that's what I was talking about

Are you from japan?

Niggers and also sandniggers are great salesmen, they are low inhib, or no inhib.. and they don't take no for an answer. Whereas white cucks I see they ask and the woman says no, then the white cuck holds his head in disappointment and sadness and his ego crushed and walks away.

View attachment 742542
But at least white men don't have bad stereotypes

Indian men - Creepy
Black men - Poor and don't look after children, also hates black women so self hating
Arab men - Hates women, Poor, Terror
Asian men - Small lol
White men - Maybe shooters

Been seeing a lot of ethnic women lusting after white guys

They fuck dogs. Of course, they're going to fuck monkeys too.

These Niggers should go to France and England where they're wanted.
You probably have the lowest as a percentage in western Europe outside maybe Austria and Denmark

A lot also seem to be from Eretria/Ethiopia/Somalia

Is there any truth to this map

@WizardofSoda

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back