Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't people accept that the Kalergi Plan is real?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★
How do people see what is happening in Europe, North American, New Zealand and Australia and not admit to themselves that there is a clear plan to destroy white nations?
What are your arguments against it?

Because CNN and the NYT said it's fake ofc

Goys will wake up when it's late

That's the end goal of this plan, exterminate whites by impregnating their women by man of other races so there is no way to turn the process back.

2533.jpg

Last edited:
let the white race die and wither away and let ethnics rule the world

How do people see what is happening in Europe, North American, New Zealand and Australia and not admit to themselves that there is a clear plan to destroy white nations?
What are your arguments against it?
Oh yeah go to a city in Australia and its not a white majority its just chinks and curries. Maybe in 1 or 2 of the more useless cities it is not but I have never been to them seen those cities are pointless.
I dont care about white society anymore because it doesnt care about me
Exactly, race mix at this point whatever ruin society more I don't care

Never heard of that theory before.

But that makes sense.

It's not racist to defend yourself when you are under attack
first of all, your own women dont even want you. why do you care
muh save the white race. nigga white women and men would watch you crawl on the floor and limp for help and let you rot alone

But he is talking racist low iq bullshit
Yeah I agree he was, that is why it is crucial for white people to regain their countries because every other race looks out for their own and want to destroy whites.

first of all, your own women dont even want you. why do you care
muh save the white race. nigga white women and men would watch you crawl on the floor and limp for help and let you rot alone
You are talking about this Jew ruled society

@wereq thoughts?

I'm from a nordic country and noticed that most extremely young kids around me are ethnics. There are some kindergartens by the route I take to the closest grocery store and I kid you not, at a quick glance I'd say about half of the kids are non-whites. Seriously. About 20 years ago when I was that age, there were very few non-whites in my kindergarten and school. There were some, but they were the exception.

But it seems that whiteys have chosen to worship multiculturalism. When you bring 3rd worlders to your country, don't be surprised when your country turns into a 3rd world country. Like Sweden.

In all honesty if, and when, things get worse.. I will move even norther. I don't hate ethnic people but I see these loud arabs and blacks in the trains and metros and they clearly don't act like the average nordic person does. We are completely different. Anyone who says that race is only skin deep is a retard.

The term "blue eyed" means someone gullible. And its true, nordic people are extremely gullible idiots. Just look at swedes. In nordic societies everything is built on trust. What's going to happen when you bring lots of people who don't believe that a society should be built on trust? Its going to crumble. Good bye welfare states.

any incel who tries to call this out is simply ridiculed and demoralized.

Argument against: Anti-Semetic conspiracy theorist.

Counter argument:
iu