Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't we ever do anything cool?

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
the other day some tiktok faggot on looksmax got fucking doxxed lmfao why dont we ever do something like a raid on kiwifarms idk

Because we are losers.

Literally nothing to be gained from that.

Also, we are hated enough.

Don't have the energy for that anymore, used to in my 4chan days however.

Barely anyone here cares about anything anymore.

Don't looksmax users get doxxed all the time?

The dumbasses keep posting their real faces all the time.

If you want a rating either go to the reddit autists or photofeeler, or even pay a pro.

Even using your personal email might get you in trouble eventually in these situations because it can be tracked down to your social media, bank account, etc.

Everyone here is dying. We don't have the energy for stuff like that.

Because we are losers.
Literally nothing to be gained from that.

Also, we are hated enough.
Don't have the energy for that anymore
Barely anyone here cares about anything anymore.
Everyone here is dying. We don't have the energy for stuff like that.
I'm like you guys. I'm fun af and I'm down for some raiding.

This is the graveyard.

Name a quicker way to get the forum shut down

Name a quicker way to get the forum shut down
Fuck this worthless forum. This a fucking fed Honeypot. Master's forums are harmful to the Incel community. We should mass migrate to a different website.

Fuck this worthless forum. This a fucking fed Honeypot. Master's forums are harmful to the Incel community. We should mass migrate to a different website.
r/AznIdentity is a good fit

the other day some tiktok faggot on looksmax got fucking doxxed lmfao why dont we ever do something like a raid on kiwifarms idk
Why attack Kiwifarms tho? The TERFs there are a bit annoying, but overall that site is not one we have any reason to hate.

I'm like you guys. I'm fun af and I'm down for some raiding.
I’m down for whatever
Not exactly raiding, but I've been thinking for some time about mass posting the studies about female-perpetrated rape I'm promoting on 4chan, just to try to "spread the word", so to speak, among normies and to see their reaction to it. Apart from that, I'm not sure most people here would do much more tbh.

This is the losers club

Not exactly raiding, but I've been thinking for some time about mass posting the studies about female-perpetrated rape I'm promoting on 4chan, just to try to "spread the word", so to speak, among normies and to see their reaction to it. Apart from that, I'm not sure most people here would do much more tbh.
Think that kind of action has another benefit beside spreading awareness: You find out some of the counter-arguments the opposition will use against you. And you get to experience what it's like to attempt to convert a hostile audience.

When writing a novel you will have to 'trim away the fat' after finishing your first draft. Debating lefties/normies forces you to do the same with your incel-related stats and arguments. You will be made to remove anything that is not super convincing, anything that could be a vulnerability. You will get to experience what it's like when no one wants to buy what you are selling and everyone jumps on any percieved weakness in order to humiliate you. Get used to being unfairly dismissed after personal attacks and public shaming by an angry mob. Learn to control the anger when people don't care about the rules of rational debate and everyone is allowed to try to character assassinate you, just because you are defending the less popular position. Twitter can be a good place for this as well. On here even weak arguments are accepted willingly, the bias goes in the opposite direction compared to irl & most parts of the internet.

Maybe post on here / message me if you decide to do it, would like to see the reation myself as well.

let's raid normies

Think that kind of action has another benefit beside spreading awareness: You find out some of the counter-arguments the opposition will use against you. And you get to experience what it's like to attempt to convert a hostile audience.

When writing a novel you will have to 'trim away the fat' after finishing your first draft. Debating lefties/normies forces you to do the same with your incel-related stats and arguments. You will be made to remove anything that is not super convincing, anything that could be a vulnerability. You will get to experience what it's like when no one wants to buy what you are selling and everyone jumps on any percieved weakness in order to humiliate you. Get used to being unfairly dismissed after personal attacks and public shaming by an angry mob. Learn to control the anger when people don't care about the rules of rational debate and everyone is allowed to try to character assassinate you, just because you are defending the less popular position. Twitter can be a good place for this as well. On here even weak arguments are accepted willingly, the bias goes in the opposite direction compared to irl & most parts of the internet.
Can't disagree with any of this:feelsthink::feelsthink::yes::yes:.

Maybe post on here / message me if you decide to do it, would like to see the reation myself as well.
I'll definitely be sharing links here if/when I eventually decide to try this out.