Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't you just get leg extension surgery?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It's a method for manlets to become taller and possibly ascend.

I mean it costs money, but still better than being a manlet.

I heard it fucks with your proportions, like having long legs but short everything else

Last edited:
Why don't you just trade your mobility and all odds of being able to walk in 20 years bro, it's better than being a manlet :foidSoy::soy:

You sound like a foid JFC, get your shit together.

Why don't you just trade your mobility and all odds of being able to walk in 20 years bro, it's better than being a manlet :foidSoy::soy:

You sound like a foid JFC, get your shit together.
Hey it was only a suggestion. No need to become so butthurt. :feelsokman:

It hurts, it messes up proportions, it costs too much money, it takes too long until you can walk properly, probably can’t run either or do anything strenuous with your legs, it simply isn’t worth it.

It's a method for manlets to become taller and possibly ascend.

I mean it costs money, but still better than being a manlet.
It may ruin my body. I won medals at running and I play soccer well.

'Just become disabled for the rest of your life' theory.

Lots of misinformation here. Main reason is for a relatively safe facility we are looking at 60-100k per bone, which is capped out at 2” approximately safely. So if you want 4” you will have to get this brutal procedure twice (femur+tibia) for 120k-200k$.

Second is recovery time. 6+ months before you can kind of walk on your own and probably 2 years before jog/run. You aren’t going to be “permanently disabled” or “deformed” or have god-awful proportions.
It hurts,
less painful than manletism
it messes up proportions,
unlikely for 99% of people
it costs too much money,
yup. way too much. who the fuck has 60-100k for 2 inches JFL. Manlet to manlet. Need to get tibia+femur for any significant change and now 150k$$ ish
it takes too long until you can walk properly,
exactly
probably can’t run either or do anything strenuous with your legs,
you can after a lot of PT
it simply isn’t worth it.
for most people. i think if you are about 5ft6-5ft7 you are in the range where it actually makes a difference in life. if you are above/below that it isn’t really significant.

Last edited:
Lots of misinformation here. Main reason is for a relatively safe facility we are looking at 60-100k per bone, which is capped out at 2” approximately safely. So if you want 4” you will have to get this brutal procedure twice (femur+tibia) for 120k-200k$.

Second is recovery time. 6+ months before you can kind of walk on your own and probably 2 years before jog/run. You aren’t going to be “permanently disabled” or “deformed” or have god-awful proportions.

less painful than manletism

unlikely for 99% of people

yup. way too much. who the fuck has 60-100k for 2 inches JFL. Manlet to manlet. Need to get tibia+femur for any significant change and now 150k$$ ish

exactly

you can after a lot of PT

for most people. i think if you are about 5ft6-5ft7 you are in the range where it actually makes a difference in life. if you are above/below that it isn’t really significant.
$120k in my country its 30 years of work more or less, i'll get LL when im 54 at the earliest

It hurts, it messes up proportions, it costs too much money, it takes too long until you can walk properly, probably can’t run either or do anything strenuous with your legs, it simply isn’t worth it.

Break your fucking leg bones Shinji

the technology still does not exist to make me tall enough to ascend :feelsbadman:

$120k in my country its 30 years of work more or less, i'll get LL when im 54 at the earliest
Didn't you know, your 60s are your best years bro. :feelsokman: You have finally earned enough money to betabux a 45 year old fat roastie with nigger kids.

Just buy platform shoes and save months of pain and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Protip: wear baggy pants that cover up your shoes so people don't laugh at your manlet shoes.

Just buy platform shoes and save months of pain and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Protip: wear baggy pants that cover up your shoes so people don't laugh at your manlet shoes.
Lifefuel for manlets

Also, people look quite a bit shorter when sitting down, even heightfags, depending on their proportions. So just try to be sitting down if you ever talk to a foid, they may mistake you for being taller

Also, people look quite a bit shorter when sitting down, even heightfags, depending on their proportions. So just try to be sitting down if you ever talk to a foid, they may mistake you for being taller