Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why don't you like vocels?

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
Its seems to me that vocels have a bad rep around the incel and other loser communities, which makes sense when you have guys simultaneously bitching about being single while sabotaging themselves by not take advantages of their opportunities, but I wonder how many vocels just don't want to put in the effort because of taking much black/redpill and becoming disillusioned with the pursuit of sex. That's what happened to me.

i respect volcels. i just dont respect when they larp as truecels.

i wanna murder people who larp. / all VOLCELS should killthemselves or have someone do it for them..

I'm fine with them too. In addition to conquering their sex-drives, rejecting land whales helps against hypergamy.

Depends on their reasons. If it's anti degeneracy I can respect it. But if it's larping as incel because they want to be approached by stacies and reject all sub 5's they can fuck off.

"Why don't you like us vocels, you losers?"

Are you a virgin?

What's a volcel? A guy who recently broke up and is taking a hiatus from dating?

You have to make amends with some unlikely friends in these times.

If you're a Volcel, you have a choice, and if you have a choice why the fuck would you choose to be incel?

It's like choosing between eating a fancy 5-star meal or eating a plate of dog shit. Why choose the dog shit?

Volcels should go pick the better choice, the only people who should be incels are the people who have absolutely no choice or power to change their station. If you have a choice, any choice at all, don't be incel, go get laid and get a girlfriend and you won't be an incel any longer.

“incel and other loser communities”

Please, go find the nearest wood chipper.

Volcels are okay as long as they keep their bragging ("I'm more than capable of pulling bitches") and shaming ("Don't confuse me with those lowly incels") to a minimum.

I don't care if someone's volcel.

Volcels are okay as long as they keep their bragging ("I'm more than capable of pulling bitches") and shaming ("Don't confuse me with those lowly incels") to a minimum.

This.

I think a large portion of "volcels" are just denialcels.

volcels have no reason to be on this forum.