Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why drink alcohol...?

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
...When there's so much drugs to do. Seriously. No drug will make you feel as shitty the day after as alcohol. Maybe you all have slavic genes, and can therefore wake up and go for a jog the day after, but I feel sick for days after a real crazy night of drinking.
I way rather do mdma/speed/coke/Weed and I'd even consider doing LSD/Shrooms at this point.
I get the whole aspect of alcohol being legal, but except for that it has no real advantages imo.

Also, alcohol fucks you way more than many drugs. It weakens your whole body. You can't even walk properly when drunk, what other drug does that to you?
If you accuse me of being a fed again I'll cry

coke and meth feel pretty shit after coming down tbh. also if you balance it well you can drink and not get sick later while still getting affected by the booze

coke and meth feel pretty shit after coming down tbh. also if you balance it well you can drink and not get sick later while still getting affected by the booze
Hmm, I never tried meth (I guess speed is the pussy version of it). Coming down on coke was fine for me,I didn't feel anything. Or well, my throat felt a bit weird tbf, but it lasted only a hour and it wasn't that bad.
But at the same time, doing coke without alcohol isn't the best idea

I don’t drink

Hmm, I never tried meth (I guess speed is the pussy version of it). Coming down on coke was fine for me,I didn't feel anything. Or well, my throat felt a bit weird tbf, but it lasted only a hour and it wasn't that bad.
But at the same time, doing coke without alcohol isn't the best idea
wait why is not mixing coke and alcohol bad?

Don't do LSD if you're worried about having a hangover. The effects are supposed to last for 12 hours, but they actually last for about 24 hours and feel like they last about 48 hours. And all the while you won't be sleeping.

Don't do LSD if you're worried about having a hangover. The effects are supposed to last for 12 hours, but they actually last for about 24 hours and feel like they last about 48 hours. And all the while you won't be sleeping.
Idm staying up alot, as long as I dont suffer more than normally. Is that the case on LSD?
I heard many that has shitty come downs on speed (amphetamine), but I personally had no problem with it (so far, only used it 4 times).
Nah just postmaxxing nothing personal keep up the good work making the world more safe :feelzez:
I respect the hustle

Ask @FinnCel if you wanna know

Idm staying up alot, as long as I dont suffer more than normally. Is that the case on LSD?
I heard many that has shitty come downs on speed (amphetamine), but I personally had no problem with it (so far, only used it 4 times).
Yes you will suffer a lot. It's worse mentally than an alcohol hangover. Physically, yeah alcohols worse. I agree with you about drinking btw it's no fun and not worth it.

Yes you will suffer a lot. It's worse mentally than an alcohol hangover. Physically, yeah alcohols worse. I agree with you about drinking btw it's no fun and not worth it.
Aight, LSD might not be the drug for me then. Tbf, I do drugs to feel better and get dopamine-kicks, not to escape reality and hallucinate a la LSD.
Alcohol really is bad. Not only is the day after shitty, but most of the times while drinking you feel shit. Maybe it's because I have a weak stomach, but I really can't handle it. Every time I decide to go all-in when drinking I end up puking like crazy..

Aight, LSD might not be the drug for me then. Tbf, I do drugs to feel better and get dopamine-kicks, not to escape reality and hallucinate a la LSD.
Alcohol really is bad. Not only is the day after shitty, but most of the times while drinking you feel shit. Maybe it's because I have a weak stomach, but I really can't handle it. Every time I decide to go all-in when drinking I end up puking like crazy..
That means your stomach is in good shape. If it was weak you wouldn't vomit. Alcohol is technically a literal poison you know. Healthy bodies know how to rid themselves of it quick.

That means your stomach is in good shape. If it was weak you wouldn't vomit. Alcohol is technically a literal poison you know. Healthy bodies know how to rid themselves of it quick.
Oh, never thought about it that way, thanks :)

I drink sometimes alone

I drink sometimes alone
Around 50% of the times I drink it's alone. 100% of the times doing drugs (except coke).
Drugs is way more suitable to do alone imo, since they just make you feel better overall, while alcohol makes you wanna socialize.
Also I felt way more ''sober'' when doing drugs. While on alcohol I can't even spell or think properly.

What's with the obsession with drugs?:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

It makes me feel good. Being sober is shitty as hell. How do you personally cope?
I don't do any drugs or alcohol or cigarettes. I cope by interacting with low tier normies, Vidya and studycelling.

I don't do any drugs or alcohol or cigarettes. I cope by interacting with low tier normies, Vidya and studycelling.
Same, but the more copes the better ^^ It's not like I do drugs/drink daily. On average I'd say I do it one time per week.
Never 2-3 weeks before exams though, and maybe a bit more often the week after my exams (to celebrate :) )

MDMA has a bad hangover in my experience. You stay up really late normally and feel pretty depressed the next day.

Shrooms aren't really a hardcore drug imo, especially if you do a lower dose, they're great.

Alcohol, is readily available everywhere and socially accepted. I only do it socially, I don't enjoy doing it alone, too much money, don't enjoy the taste and as you said a bad hangover is terrible.

MDMA has a bad hangover in my experience. You stay up really late normally and feel pretty depressed the next day.

Shrooms aren't really a hardcore drug imo, especially if you do a lower dose, they're great.

Alcohol, is readily available everywhere and socially accepted. I only do it socially, I don't enjoy doing it alone, too much money, don't enjoy the taste and as you said a bad hangover is terrible.
Oh, I guess everyones different! How often did you do mdma? I personally only did it twice, and felt great the day after each time. I'm really cautious though, and I'll make sure to wait at least 2 months before each mdma-session, preferably 3 months.

I guess alcohol is socially acceptable, but I don't think drinking alone with the purpose of getting drunk is more socially acceptable than doing some lighter drug such as cannabis, at least not here in Sweden.

Oh, I guess everyones different! How often did you do mdma? I personally only did it twice, and felt great the day after each time. I'm really cautious though, and I'll make sure to wait at least 2 months before each mdma-session, preferably 3 months.

I guess alcohol is socially acceptable, but I don't think drinking alone with the purpose of getting drunk is more socially acceptable than doing some lighter drug such as cannabis, at least not here in Sweden.
Tried mdma 4 times, always a really good time, idk the dosages just what others were doing. Never threw up or something bad like alcohol but I was always super tired the next day probably because of how much I was moving around and the dehydration (always gotta sip that water).

Cannabis is accepted here now but has the 'lazy' stoner label on it.

Alcohol, is great at working up the courage to socialize at parties, it's how half of men get laid, their women will only sleep with them drunk.

Ask @FinnCel if you wanna know
Because it makes me feel good
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Tried mdma 4 times, always a really good time, idk the dosages just what others were doing. Never threw up or something bad like alcohol but I was always super tired the next day probably because of how much I was moving around and the dehydration (always gotta sip that water).

Cannabis is accepted here now but has the 'lazy' stoner label on it.

Alcohol, is great at working up the courage to socialize at parties, it's how half of men get laid, their women will only sleep with them drunk.

Yea, tbf I felt a bit more tired 2-3 days after doing it, but I was still happier than normally. That's kinda my main prio - my mental well-being. Maybe I did interpret you wrong, but I thought you felt depressed after? That would be horrible for me.

Did you ever try Speed? If you like Mdma I think you'd love it ^^ Also you can re-dose all the time. All of my speed sessions lasted for 30 hours +.

All of my speed sessions lasted for 30 hours +.
:feelswow::whatfeels: damn, that's a long trip, no never tried speed. I don't have access to any of this stuff myself because I don't hang out with any of the friends who use to do this stuff anymore. Weed and occasional shrooms are all I have access too.

:feelswow::whatfeels: damn, that's a long trip, no never tried speed. I don't have access to any of this stuff myself because I don't hang out with any of the friends who use to do this stuff anymore. Weed and occasional shrooms are all I have access too.
Yea, thats the advantage of speed - the endless refills. Since you can't really sleep on it, most people do it just to pull all-nighters. I guess the advantage of it is also the danger; since you can refill all the time, it's easier to get addicted to it. Everything has its ups and downs.

Those are fine for now though, you'll have plenty of time in the future for speed :p

It's really not that terrible. I've tripped 12 times (7 on LSD, 5 on shrooms) and it's really no worse than pulling an all-nighter. Just sleep it off really.

The experience is ABSOLUTELY worth it, and I recommend that you candyflip (combine MDMA and LSD). Take the molly about 40 minutes after you take the LSD and redose around the 2.5-3 hr mark.

I don't drink alcohol,it's a shitty cope that just makes your life even more miserable IMO,same with drugs.

To answer the OP, coke is expensive as fuck so I buy it every other week. Half my friends are dealers so they hook me up if I bring them new customers.

MDMA is great but after a few days it just loses its magic (plus I take SSRIs), and LSD doesn't work if you do it more than once every couple weeks.

I'm not a huge stoner tbh, I get no euphoria from weed at all. I hardly ever buy it and just smoke with my friends.

drugs give me bad anxiety