Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why everything has become like it is so fast: The Tocqueville effect

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
We now see the Tocqueville effect in everything.

Feminism, LGBTQ-"rights" and social liberalism.

The more the conditions improve for someone the more aggressive/demanding people they become in their pursuits.

This is why feminists (despite living in an era where a woman -particularly a white/western woman- is probably the most privileged thing in existence - when we look at education, money, social power, etc.) nowadays claim that we live in the worst world ever for a woman.

This is why it went from "Give me voting rights"/"Don't beat me" to "Give me dibz and daz for free and ban non-chads from appearing in public" and from "Let me marry" to "Prepubescent children can decide whether they want to peform irreversible OPs or not" pretty fast - this explains why everything worsens exponentially nowadays for the average man.

The more the feminists get the more they will deem themselves to be oppressed and the more aggressive/demanding they will become.

Last edited:
Tocqueville effect is a very blackpill theory, and it won't improve in the future

Perfect example I have tried to explain to cucks and soys.. do women look happier to you today than your grandmothers and great grandmothers were?

Our cucked rulers didn't understand that protesting oppression is not the same as wanting to not be oppressed. It sounds like the same thing but its not.

Women want real men to 'put them in their place'. That sounds sexy to men and women.

The more the conditions improve for someone the more aggressive/demanding people they become in their pursuits.

This is why feminists (despite living in an era where a woman -particularly a white/western woman- is probably the most privileged thing in existence - when we look at education, money, social power, etc.) nowadays claim that we live in the worst world ever for a woman.

This is why it went from "Give me voting rights"/"Don't beat me" to "Give me dibz and daz for free and ban non-chads from appearing in public" and from "Let me marry" to "Prepubescent children can decide whether they want to peform irreversible OPs or not" pretty fast - this explains why everything worsens exponentially nowadays for the average man.

The more the feminists get the more they will deem themselves to be oppressed and the more aggressive/demanding they will become.

Nice high iq post once again

2849860   4chan Bump Chan bump tan