Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Why feminized societies will fail" A classroom social experiment on hypergamy

Every polygamous society failed, is overrun with violence, don't make any technological progress and end up in a state of constat civil war. Do you think men like polygamy? Of course not, almost all men just want one women. Only one is enough for them and they're really open about that: they just want to be loved and respected. On the other hand, women don't care about men, their desire is only for the top, (statuts, looks, money too), others men have no more value than any lost dog on the street. Which creates a sack of men who won't ever be loved or respected, society telling them "well you could just fight a war and die, rot". That kind of society never works, only monogamy does. Women wants polygamy, they don't want any male, they want THE male, the alpha and nothing else. Men wants monogamy. Get that in your head.
:redpill:

brutal blackpill
:owo:
72B1A9C3 4AC7 4989 BB8D 8418B9CF5929
:rolleyes::heart:

That anecode is probably more than a decade old at this point. I remember reading in on /r9k/ back in highschool. Kind of sad if there's incels not aware of it already.
Yeah I think I first saw it back in the early days of /r9k/ (before it became a tranny/femcel shitfest)