Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why foids dont achieve as much as men do

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
For most foids, a majority of their time in life is spent on deciding who they can spread their legs to. In their younger years, they spend all their time seeking out good looking men to fuck and feel validated. In their older years, they start seeking money and status.

It is precisely due to this strong programming and their inability to use the higher levels of their brain to overcome this that most foids are unable to achieve much.

They dont need to do anything.

It's because they go by emotion and not with a well thought out thought process.

Foids just have other priorities (getting chad, marrying chad etc.)

They dont need to do anything.

Thats one way to put it i guess. Nature guarantees reproduction to foids with little to no effort. Hence there is little selection pressure on them to achieve anything other that to fuck and have kids.

For most foids, a majority of their time in life is spent on deciding who they can spread their legs to. In their younger years, they spend all their time seeking out good looking men to fuck and feel validated. In their older years, they start seeking money and status.

It is precisely due to this strong programming and their inability to use the higher levels of their brain to overcome this that most foids are unable to achieve much.
to be fair, same applies to most good looking men, too much sexual success and liberty ruins them as achieving men, even if they are high IQ. well, whatever, in the end it's preferable to being high achieving and a sexual failure, which is increasingly common now.

to be fair, same applies to most good looking men, too much sexual success and liberty ruins them as achieving men, even if they are high IQ. well, whatever, in the end it's preferable to being high achieving and a sexual failure, which is increasingly common now.

Not really. There are too few men who classify as good looking by foid standards. Hence the vast majority of men have to compete in various jobs, sports, etc in order to get foids. The vast majority of foids (no matter how ugly) are guaranteed reproduction. Ths is why men end up developing different skills, etc in various fields.

Foids are human beings, men human doings.

Yes. "Just exist" for foids is statistically true.
Remember that to achieve your biological imperative as a female you just have to exist. That's why they haven't done jackshit during the course of history.

It's not that simple.

Their brains literally lack the capacity to think logically... They also lack certain moral traits that men have.

Remember that to achieve your biological imperative as a female you just have to exist. That's why they haven't done jackshit during the course of history.

True. A lot of idiots attribute this lack of achievement to various things like "the patriarchy", etc. But in reality, its just that there was little selective pressure on them to achieve anything.

Correct. Every single aspect of a woman's life is either directly or indirectly related to reproduction. Men can go into extraordinary depth in their study and progression of philosophy, science, art, etc. Women on the other hand can be "philosophers", "scientists", and "artists", but they never even come close to the achievements of their male counterparts.

This is because the men are truly invested in their field for its own sake, while the women are merely there for the title, the attention, and the increase in social value, and thus, for the sake of reproduction alone.

Correct. Every single aspect of a woman's life is either directly or indirectly related to reproduction. Men can go into extraordinary depth in their study and progression of philosophy, science, art, etc. Women on the other hand can be "philosophers", "scientists", and "artists", but they never even come close to the achievements of their male counterparts.

This is because the men are truly invested in their field for its own sake, while the women are merely there for the title, the attention, and the increase in social value, and thus, for the sake of reproduction alone.

I agree with the first para not the second. You see, most men are in different fields due to their innate programming. Nature "programs" men to be achievers and "programs" women to seek out high value men. Both of these are inherently based on spreading ones genes.

Foids are wired to be the receivers. They have no reason to achieve when everything will be given to them. A teach of mine told me a story once about a foid who wasn't doing any work. He tried to talk to her mother, but both the mother and daughter claimed that work wasn't important because she could marry a rich man.

Their brains literally lack the capacity to think logically... They also lack certain moral traits that men have.
this tbh
many factors but this is the primary one

Well statistically men are more likely to ask for raises men on average work 17% more hrs than women ...and a myriad of other reason like gynocentrism.
Foids are wired to be the receivers. They have no reason to achieve when everything will be given to them. A teach of mine told me a story once about a foid who wasn't doing any work. He tried to talk to her mother, but both the mother and daughter claimed that work wasn't important because she could marry a rich man.
I agree with everything except the first part I dont think women are wired to be receivers I think as males who are the cause of gynocentrism who allowed feminism to go unmoderated has lead to women being entitled and receivers.

Last edited:
I agree with everything except the first part I dont think women are wired to be receivers I think as males who are the cause of gynocentrism who allowed feminism to go unmoderated has lead to women being entitled and receivers.

Youre actually wrong here. Historically (before feminism), women never had to achieve anything. All they had to do was exist and practice social hypergamy. Feminism, if anything, is forcing a lot of these foids to go outside and work.

Youre actually wrong here. Historically (before feminism), women never had to achieve anything. All they had to do was exist and practice social hypergamy. Feminism, if anything, is forcing a lot of these foids to go outside and work.
Yeah you're right but I meant hyper feminism but ur point still stands.

IT will say “muh patriarchy!”

because they are inferior

Because they're too self centered, can't put themselves in the places of others and no imagination that isn't related to getting a prince aka chad

Because Chad only

allah hasnt blessed them with intellect. we men are to beat them into submission like the bitches they are. they must beaten day after day or we end up with the current degeneracy. Only by removing domestic abuse laws and revoking all female rights can we fix this
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand." an nisa 34

They're stupid.

The biggest dream of every woman, since early childhood, is to be Barbie (aka Stacey). Beautiful, fashionable, with her boyfriend Ken (aka Chad) who is a preppy rich douchebag. Barbie doesn't do anything, she doesnt have a job or go to school, she just buys clothes, buysbuys shoes and other things, and fucks Ken. That's it. That's the full extent of their long-term goals in life.

These are the only things all women dream of doing with their lives since they were like 3 years old. They don't even comprehend the idea of having to work hard at anything (go to school, have a job etc) because even from a very young age they are taught by their whore single mothers, that they should aim to be pretty and fuck rich Chads. So that's what they do. It's a never-ending cycle of whoredom.

Last edited:
Foids can actually achieve as much as men in a career/academic sense but it will almost always never be genuine. Foids get places at top colleges/companies but thats only because of affirmative action. The media also glorifies foid accomplishments, katie bouman is a good example, media praised her, "HOLE DISCOVERS BLACK HOLE" she got nearly all the credit despite her algorithm not even being used(some concepts she worked on were tbf).