Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why foids think this shit are top tier beauty?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
This slut looks like a cheap tranny
F4EQBp6W0AAGNTu.jpg:large

Fake plastic face

Those lips that foids make nowadays are horrible, it makes you want to punch that stupid foid in the face
to satisfy guys they like with blowjobs, or they're too dumb to think it's attractive.

I dont like faces with alot of makeup or plastic surgery either they look uncanny asf

Why do foids want to make their lips so fucking big nowadays? As someone with lips as big as hers (no joke) this shit is fucking hell. I have to make my lips look smaller whenever I go outside otherwise I'll look like a troon who had failed lip augmentation.

She still commands legions of simps.

Fucking duck lip bitch surgery. They want to make their mouth look like a blowjob machine

Plastic (not) fantastic.

I've never understood it and never will. The same goes for massive arses.

Because it is stop coping those cunts know what theyre doing

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Women are deranged. It doesn't even make sense why they do this

But say this on reddit or around normfags and they'll say "how could you disrespect such an OBJECTIVELY gorgeous lady????? Sounds like you're jealous you're not this beautiful"

No joke I've seen that exact response at least a dozen times. There are retards out there who actually think more makeup = more attractive (im not just talking about women, there are men who think that too)

No joke I actually facemog that ugly whore. At least I kind of look like a human.

Women virtue signal that trying to look good means more than actually looking good.

Along with normies now who will shame you and call you an incel for not worshipping women.

This foid looks like a low end Romanian prostitute. Idk why they consider themselves to be top tier, but I personally wouldn't touch that with a stick.

The jews have fooled these low IQ girls into looking like cartoon characters :feelshaha: They are brainwashed by jewish media into this. Fucking losers!

Look At Me Smile GIF by Box Menswear

This is apparently the average male now according to the statistics and OKCUPID studies.

common instagram type look

Literally a sex doll for Chad.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Women are deranged. It doesn't even make sense why they do this

But say this on reddit or around normfags and they'll say "how could you disrespect such an OBJECTIVELY gorgeous lady????? Sounds like you're jealous you're not this beautiful"

No joke I've seen that exact response at least a dozen times. There are retards out there who actually think more makeup = more attractive (im not just talking about women, there are men who think that too)

No joke I actually facemog that ugly whore. At least I kind of look like a human.
Smother your face in cancer causing chemicals to look better = attractive? Lol, meanwhile a man with a wig is a fraud. Can't win with pea brain logic these fucks have.