Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why has everybody decided to take corporate ball and chain

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was watching some show about the 90s in retrospective. I’ve also seen shows about 2000s. Why on earth are people so sucky upy to major corporations nowadays. Like it seemed those times were. I think this has a downstream effect on ego and entitlement for everybody. I’m not shitting on like fast food commercials and shit, I just don’t understand some of this boss is always right even at home shit people have nowadays. Was being an mtv watching cel better oldcels?

because theyre basically the only non-manual labor job that pays worth a shit that is realistic to be able to obtain.

because theyre basically the only non-manual labor job that pays worth a shit that is realistic to be able to obtain.
True. But nowadays it’s like shit like”Monsanto: we are the world, we own the world, we will
Become” it’s like bro people just want to eat popcorn and chicken strips relax.
Everybody is virtue signaly

I was watching some show about the 90s in retrospective. I’ve also seen shows about 2000s. Why on earth are people so sucky upy to major corporations nowadays. Like it seemed those times were. I think this has a downstream effect on ego and entitlement for everybody. I’m not shitting on like fast food commercials and shit, I just don’t understand some of this boss is always right even at home shit people have nowadays. Was being an mtv watching cel better oldcels?
Oy vey goyim
Don’t question your ((((bosses)))) or bad things may happen :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

True. But nowadays it’s like shit like”Monsanto: we are the world, we own the world, we will
Become” it’s like bro people just want to eat popcorn and chicken strips relax.
Everybody is virtue signaly
well im not NT enough or a subservient submissive personality enough to even be able to get those jobs. they sniff me out in about 5 seconds and don't want me in their mix causing trouble amongst the other goys.

however, being locked into shit low-tier wagie jobs like retail and food service, I often fantasize about being in one of these corporate roles. yet, im not a cuckold so i would enevitably be fired even if i did get hired, for not sucking my masters cock.

idk I've worked with people on all ends of the spectrum. People are just people no matter what position they're at and suffer from all the same weaknesses. Office work is easy. You get egotistical bosses more in labor than in offices ime. Big organizations just have a lot of reach these days because of the better communication networks and data available.

D35CE1A4 D573 4286 B565 83564B52C833

89AC52B2 6DE0 49E1 B068 0ADF13CC1BB4

Some good points dudes. I was kind of going off the acceptance of low pay big retail/Amazon factory type shit where you have to be apart of some work culture. I would also like to have some comfy office job if I wasn’t such a weird spazo

When I go to Best Buy to buy shit once In A while I feel like such an inferior loser to the Norman’s and their nice clothes and hair lol

I am going throw alcohol withdrawals and was watching some upbeat 90s documentary. So some of the stuff I was trying to formulate won’t make sense