Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why have so many JBW copers turned out to be faggots?

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer is back
★★★★★
I bet a lot of JBW copers only believe in JBW because there faggots who like white dick I think this because so many of them are fucking faggots.

Calling the faggot niggers
@PastillaNegra
@righteouscel
@lifefuel
@Don Vito
@Indracel

Last edited:
And a lot of them are fakecels to like @MACHETE and @Incelius Savage

I forgot @Incelius Savage even existed tbh

and then the nigger said "just be white"

maury-laughing.gif

I don't know tbh

JBW is real but asian sluts tend to have more than 1 white slave

Just being white isn't enough to get laid but boy does it beat being ethnic. A White Normie or Chadlite will have more dating options than a 10/10 Chadpreet or Tyrone since the white race is associated with positive qualities around the world. A Korean girl would much rather go out with a white dude than an ethnic dude. White dudes or rather chads simply have a bigger platter to choose from.

I forgot @Incelius Savage even existed tbh
Probably for the best tbh; he race baited constantly despite being half-white himself, constantly labeled everyone who mogged him in any way as a "fakecel," and also kinda admitted he could ascend with a Latina girl if he just moved out of his white town iirc.

Probably for the best tbh; he race baited constantly despite being half-white himself, constantly labeled everyone who mogged him in anyway as a "fakecel," and also kinda admitted he could ascend with a Latina girl if he just moved out of his white town iirc.
:yes:

Probably for the best tbh; he race baited constantly despite being half-white himself, constantly labeled everyone who mogged him in anyway as a "fakecel," and also kinda admitted he could ascend with a Latina girl if he just moved out of his white town iirc.
I bet he ascended with a Latina Becky

I bet a lot of JBW copers only believe in JBW because there faggots who like white dick I think this because so many of them are fucking faggots.

Calling the faggot niggers
@PastillaNegra
@righteouscel
@lifefuel
@Don Vito
@Indracel
2FF29C98 1342 4979 BA67 4CAE23546E1E

I bet he ascended with a Latina Becky
Just a thought I had- Maybe the reason he didn't come back and announce his ascension & ask for ban is because he actually did ascend. Just think about it, why would he want to lose the adoration of his little boyfriend Zer0?

Just a thought I had- Maybe the reason he didn't come back and announce his ascension & ask for ban is because he actually did ascend. Just think about it, why would he want to lose the adoration of his little boyfriend Zer0?
He’s probably going to comeback when he goes through a dry spill

He’s probably going to comeback when he goes through a dry spill
Possibly yeah, but I mean that reinforces my claim somewhat- he never admitted if he ascended or not, which means he can not be permabanned.

Possibly yeah, but I mean that reinforces my claim somewhat- he never admitted if he ascended or not, which means he can not be permabanned.
Yeah he wants to not get banned so he can have this forum as a last resort