Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why I am still an incel & always will be, despite being Islamic & South Asian even though both communities having a tradition of arranged marriages.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
REASON 1

- Women have a right to agree to a marriage or not, you can't force them.

REASON 2

- I am facially unattractive, so I will be rejected immediately by every woman.

REASON 3

- I do not have an income, so I will be rejected immediately by every woman and her parents or any other guardian.

REASON 4

- I do not have a degree, see REASON 3 for the type of rejection I will get.

REASON 5

- Dutch law states if you marry someone from abroad, they must be at least 21 years old & they must go through the hassle of learning the language.

REASON 6

- Anyone can become Islamic and as a white person you have an advantage over the competition.

To add to REASON 6, you can still be at an advantage if you are not white; if you are East Asian or West African that is also fine due to cultural influences in the west which has given these men an increase in SMV & due to historical links even Middle Eastern and North African men will also be at an advantage because of their Islamic background.

IN CONCLUSION: It is impossible for me to marry anyone based on the reasons I have stated above.
:cryfeels:

Yes, I can without a doubt work on reasons three and four, but the other reasons, ESPECIALLY reason one and two weigh much, much, much, muuuuch more than any of the other points, so it is still useless for me. :feelsrope:

Obviously, to provide for myself I will need a stable income, so I am going to college to attain my degree. That is something I have to do, especially since I am $60,000 in debt from student loans.

dutch doesn't seem like too hard to learn though

dutch doesn't seem like too hard to learn though
easy for an IQ mogger like you to say. For low IQs like me and most people it is far far too hard.

Just coom in blonde whore mouth to feel better :smonk:

REASON 1

- Women have a right to agree to a marriage or not, you can't force them.

REASON 2

REASON 3

- I do not have an income, so I will be rejected immediately by every woman and her parents or any other guardian.

REASON 4

REASON 5

- Dutch law states if you marry someone from abroad, they must be at least 21 years old & they must go through the hassle of learning the language.

REASON 6

- Anyone can become Islamic and as a white person you have an advantage over the competition.

To add to REASON 6, you can still be at an advantage if you are not white; if you are East Asian or West African that is also fine due to cultural influences in the west which has given these men an increase in SMV & due to historical links even Middle Eastern and North African men will also be at an advantage because of their Islamic background.

IN CONCLUSION: It is impossible for me to marry anyone based on the reasons I have stated above.
:cryfeels:

Yes, I can without a doubt work on reasons three and four, but the other reasons, ESPECIALLY reason one and two weigh much, much, much, muuuuch more than any of the other points, so it is still useless for me. :feelsrope:

Obviously, to provide for myself I will need a stable income, so I am going to college to attain my degree. That is something I have to do, especially since I am $60,000 in debt from student loans.
Reason 2 is cope. There are plenty of absolute subhumans in those marriages.

Aren’t Stacy tier hookers there like 20 Euros per hour

REASON 3

REASON 4

Why not? Did you fail at life too?

Reason 2 is cope. There are plenty of absolute subhumans in those marriages.
That shit does not fly anymore man. :feelsbadman: It's not a cope at all. None of those guys are legit deformed by the way like I am.

Aren’t Stacy tier hookers there like 20 Euros per hour
30 euros and they are probably frauded to high-tier Beckies. :feelsohh: Maybe I should walk around that place with a camera so you can see whatthey offer. :feelsdevil:

Don't forget the "my husband needs to pray 5 times a day" requirement while she was busy sucking off Chads and Chaddams during her teenage years.

Still better than western cuck system

30 euros and they are probably frauded to high-tier Beckies. :feelsohh: Maybe I should walk around that place with a camera so you can see whatthey offer. :feelsdevil:
Yes, I should also visit there sometime :feelsdevil:

just beardfraud and get curls like all the other western muslims

Pro tip: if you want to get an islamic foid, nose surgery is importand to get rid of big kike noses.

Don't forget the "my husband needs to pray 5 times a day" requirement while she was busy sucking off Chads and Chaddams during her teenage years.
:lul::lul::lul: "Husband needs to pray 5 times a day" meanwhile she sucked off Chaddam 5 times a day in your teenagers years. I forgot to mention the degeneracy of Islamic women, whether in the west or east, so good that you mentioned it.

just beardfraud and get curls like all the other western muslims
My beard genetics are top-tier, if only the rest of me was top-tier. :(

Pro tip: if you want to get an islamic foid, nose surgery is importand to get rid of big kike noses.
:fuk::fuk: Why would I want to spend money so I can get a female who spent her best years with Chaddams? Fuck that.

Are you still alive? Apparently some Copetic Christians in your country died in a fire. :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I'm alive, they say it was an electrical fire but it was probably Muslims.

have you been to Delft?