Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I can't cold approach:

• Thread starter IrritableBowelCel
  • Start date
IrritableBowelCel

IrritableBowelCel

church of st. diegocel
1) I have high pitch voice problems which makes me look autistic

2) Cold approach is flawed from the start because it makes you look too old fashioned, out of tune with youngsters

Discussion.

Change your pfp back to big chungus

2) Cold approach is flawed from the start because it makes you look too old fashioned, out of tune with youngsters
Cold approaches were pretty rare even before the youngsters. Simply being able to do cold approach signals you're brave and that's attractive. Unfortunately, not nearly as attractive as having a pretty face or being toll.

Cold approaches were pretty rare even before the youngsters. Simply being able to do cold approach signals you're brave and that's attractive. Unfortunately, not nearly as attractive as having a pretty face or being toll.
No thats the thing. Chad does it ironically I think. There is no unironical cold approach now days

No thats the thing. Chad does it ironically I think. There is no unironical cold approach now days
i did one a few days ago. Didn't work but they're unlikely to work even for normies never mind incels.

i did one a few days ago. Didn't work but they're unlikely to work even for normies never mind incels.
Why did you do it then??

Women have hordes of orbiters in their social media. Unless you have looks why would she give a chance to an average guy outside?

Cope. Probably is autistic.
I do not score highly on the online autistic tests, But your right that Asocial + high pitch voice can be considered autism.

I don't cold approach because I don't have like fifty armed incels with me at all times so that I can walk away from a cold approach without getting mag dumped by twenty pigs. Seriously, cold approaching is a eugenics trap by feminists and pigs marketed as a PUA tactic. They want ugly men to cold approach because pigs are waiting locked and loaded ready to rapid left click some hollow points in any ugly or manlet male who thinks he should be able to breed. The point of cold approaching is obviously to lower the ugly male population through police violence, prisons, or suicide after humiliation.

Talking to foids is a PSYOP if you are an ugly manlet.

Approaching foids is a waste of time.
They only allow Chad to approach them.
Anyone else becomes "a creep weirdo".

Welcome to Incels.is!
Yes, that is the essence of it.

it doesn't work. w*men don't want to be bothered by randoms on the street when they have a hundred other options. anyway the best target for cold approach is college roasties but you have to be ntmaxed and at least low tier normie and 5'10.

I am Gay I am 100% faggot . I admit fingering my boypussy and rubbing my clitty very frequently under a wallpaper of knajjd portraits and looking at his post history. He Never capitalizes his sentences in an eboyish kind of way Which turns me Hard as a Rock and raises my hopes that some day I can Groom him into accepting me as a Servant and Worshipper to his Hot Twink Feet.

My sole (haha pun, get it?) purpose here is to proselytize my Religion to other Incels (Mainly Twinks) and my number 1 Fantasy is having a Twink Fake Cel like Weed turn bi curious and engage in Lewd Acts with me over the Computer.. I am on an endless journey to collect Feet Pics from Twink Fakecels on here and worship them by glazing them with my Seed.

On Reddit , i make a lot of compliment to cute r/IncelSelfies boys in order to groom them into supplying me with Feet Pics and masturbatory fantasies. Aside from that, My other Favorite subreddits are r/Twinks, r/TwinkFeet, r/PublicBoys, r/TwinkLove and r/Sounding. In reality , I am a staunch defender of Feminism and believe in Liberation of womne from patriachy (less competition for me). Infact, I may be some what of a Woman myself. After all, I have a very sensitive Clitty and tight virgin BoyPussy and wear Girl Clothes like Blue White Striped stockings in public. I've also asked members of my college's LGBT Student Org if I should go on estrongen and spiro and they all told me "You Go Girl!".

Honestly, I belive the whole "incel " cause i one big joke since we can all appreciate ourselve as Twinks and give in to our Patriarchal Inhibitions. I myself have no problem getting erect and ejaculating to most r/IncelSelfies (aside from PoCs, which is not of my Culture), Infact, the whole Incel Persona and the Immaturity and Boyishness it entails Turns me on Immensely and fuels most of my day-to-day Sexual Fantasies, and The Mere Idea of Knajjd Taking Off His Shoes and letting me worship his Feet will be Forever in My Mind.
:dafuckfeels:?

There's nothing to it bro...

I cold approach on the night shift at the morgue all the time!

I get to fuck and suck some really cool girls pussies all night long!

They never tell me no... And if they do I slap the shit out of them lol!

Look at me! I'm the Chad now!