Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why i Involuntary despise Churches and Hate preachers and christian people

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Growing up we would need money for the bills so we would have to sit in churches for hours on end just to get our rent paid or get food. (My mother went to every church in the city and outer county multiple times) Sometimes they wouldnt even help. I'd have to lie about my age and jestermaxx to them. Everytime i would make new friends at the churches my cunt mother would get into an argument or leave then id just lose the friends i made. Now i refuse to ever go back to church for these reasons plus god is a meme after all i've been through. Churches are made to scam the weak.

Aint my fault i'm not a man of God :feelswhat:

Last edited:
i don't know how your moms bitchy behaviour or dissolute men using the church to gain money,has anything to do with christ.christ never said that x men would be incapable of being able to sin.

I was never religious or raised religious, but I always held more respect for the church than for mosques, synogogues,temples...

The only based thing god ever did was saved me from covid when i was dying on my death bed. Otherwise fuck that simp cuck.

Growing up we would need money for the bills so we would have to sit in churches for hours on end just to get our rent paid or get food.
You're dumb to choose that as your main line of financial stability.
Churches are made to scam the weak.
I don't really agree with that. I would say many use god as an excuse for what they can't do. You have to be mental in order for you to even think about such fallacies.
Aint my fault i'm not a man of God :feelswhat:
It's completely alright to not believe in god, don't let your mother or anyone else shame you into believing in it.

Just mooch off of gullible suckers mom!

big truth. Organized religion mostly a scam although not fully.